Page 168 of 234 FirstFirst ... 68118148158162163164165166167168169170171172173174178188218 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 3504

Thread: FFX riddles

ill take sain cais if he is right
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon.' Need I say more?”

summoners or the aeons who faught sin

Quote Originally Posted by Sain Cai View Post
    The first Sinspawn, that uses only Demi?

And I refuse to make another riddle
    awwwwwwwww maaaaaaaaaan, yeah, it's sinspawn ammes...

was it really that easy....

well anybody who wants is up, I however, like sain cai, refuse to make another riddle(for the moment) because they're soooo easy!

didn't even last for five minutes
    =====>Check out my sigs!<=====

ah dammit i didnt wanna have to do one, ill have one up shortly however
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon.' Need I say more?”

got it

in Via Purifico
    loving to swim
    afraid of a storm
    with the hue of a ronso

the sahagins u encounter in via purifico with tidus wakka n rikku. they are swimming and have a blue(-ish) colour about them

Why do you imprison your saviour?

no to both

Maelspike?

or... Evrae

nope

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

Aqua Flans?

They're blue and weak against lightning.

EDIT: Oh the swimming thing might be a reference to aqua (water).

I'm pretty sure you've got it, BG.

aqua flans indeed, good job BG

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

Six answers, in pairs of two:

Ed lyh pa pek un meddma
    Dra sylrehano pareht dra vyla

Fynneun syetahc uv makaht
    Sigfried's vmysa fyc uha

Vannuic mespc ypuiht
    Yinel mespc yc famm

It can be big or little - Flans? They change size all the time...
    The machinery behind the face - No idea unless you're on about Bahamut's Cloister of Trials in Bevelle which was laden with forbidden Machina despite it being the capital of Yevon and everything.

Warrior maidens of legend - Amazons?
    Siegfreid's flame was one - Some kinda dragon's breath... so Bahamut's Mega Flare perhaps?

Ferrous limbs abound
    Auric limbs as well

Well ferrous means Iron, so metallic, and Auric meaning Gold (this explains why they're Fe and Au, respectively, on the periodic table) so these are probably types of machina.
    Last edited by ReloadPsi; 02-19-2007 at 02:10 PM.