Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Celestial Weapon!

Default Best Celestial Weapon!

If this is screwed up, let me know. It's my first poll

And the only! lol

what?

Wow, multiple Choice *votes for all of them*

Seriously though, I'd have to go with Masamune or Nirvana. Masamune looks cool, and Nirvana is really good (does more damage the higher Yuna's MP is I think, plus one MP cost). The problem with a lot of the celestial weapons is that you need to keep the character healthy for it to reach it's potential, except for Masamune which does more damage with less health.

ah
    u edited ur post

nvm
    if u kept it then u wud have seen wat i meant

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

onion knight closely followed by caladbolg.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

caladbolg. i tend not to rely on magic, which rules out onion knight. i think double AP is pants cos u can easily get triple AP weapons which rules out nirvana, world champion, spirit lance and god hand, it's easy to get more then enough MP so no for nirvana or onion knight. auron's would top it but counter-attack lets it down. this is why i think caladbolg is the best

Why do you imprison your saviour?

Quote Originally Posted by d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
    caladbolg is the best
    YUP!

Quote Originally Posted by d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
    caladbolg. i tend not to rely on magic, which rules out onion knight. i think double AP is pants cos u can easily get triple AP weapons which rules out nirvana, world champion, spirit lance and god hand, it's easy to get more then enough MP so no for nirvana or onion knight. auron's would top it but counter-attack lets it down. this is why i think caladbolg is the best
    Yeah Auron not having Evade and Counter was dumb after I used a teleport shpere on one of his weopons it stunk. Nirvana because its easy to get and once you train yuna in the dark arts its awesome. Double cast Ultima for 2MP
    "Swordchucks Yo." - Fighter

"Every time I cast Hadoken it siphons a little bit of love out of the world to create a massive destructive explosions. They say the divorce rate goes up with each cast." - BM

How many swords could sword chucks chuck if sword chucks could chuck swords? Same goes with Nuns! :rolleyes2

"I cast Ice-9!" -RM

"I can steal stuff that isn't even there" -Thief (Yet he can't steal in the game)

Caladbolg, because the name is cool. World Champion, because it looks cool and Nirvana cause it was the first one I got. Im only going by looks and names here because I can never remember the abillities they each have when Im not playing the game.

I don't have a favorite Celestial Weapon, they only really become useful once you customise them, and so it all depends on how you customise your weapon. I mean my best Celestial Weapon is Tidus' because I made it the best!

Tommy, you can't customise the Celestial Weapons, you just unlock their abilities using Crests and Sigils. Your Caladbolg will be just as good as anyone else's Caladbolg.

1. Onion Knight - Magic Booster + 1 MP + Doublecast Ultima = Fun
    2. Masamune - First Strike helps against Great Malboros in the Omega Ruins
    3. Nirvana - Not quite as good as the Onion Knight because it doesn't have Magic Booster.
    4. Caladbolg - E&C helps a lot against physical attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by ForestOwl
    Tommy, you can't customise the Celestial Weapons, you just unlock their abilities using Crests and Sigils. Your Caladbolg will be just as good as anyone else's Caladbolg.

1. Onion Knight - Magic Booster + 1 MP + Doublecast Ultima = Fun
    2. Masamune - First Strike helps against Great Malboros in the Omega Ruins
    3. Nirvana - Not quite as good as the Onion Knight because it doesn't have Magic Booster.
    4. Caladbolg - E&C helps a lot against physical attacks.
    Sorry, I was getting confused, I started talking about another weapon for some odd reason, sorry.

I like the pink monkey on a stick.

I say masamune. I could always get the most damage out of it, but only when Auron was like at half health or lower. Besides it also looked cool.
    Now for some words of wisdom:
    Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.....hmmm wait just a minute.

Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking

"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada."
    - Britney Spears, Pop Singer