Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: to fight?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLadyNyara
    Do you have any idea how hard it is to ammend the Constitution?
    Yes but Bush made it look so easy. How can you not notice the Authoritarian policies the US has taken these past 5 years? And they were all against the constitution.

Actually, it does.
    No it doesnt, how is a 200 year old Goverment better then a 20 year old Republic? How is it less possible to have a dictatorship in a older goverment?

That doesn't mean that it will stay Republican.
    So? From the look's of it the US senate is less involved in thing's and its getting more and more Republican up to a point its pure Republican.

Not to mention, he's pissed off quite a few of them too.
    False.

Destroyer of Worlds DarkLadyNyara's Avatar

False.
    And you would know this... how? His approval rating is at 37%. That is noticably less than the percentage of republicans.
    Yes but Bush made it look so easy. How can you not notice the Authoritarian policies the US has taken these past 5 years? And they were all against the constitution.
    I have noticed. But the Constitution itself has not been amended during that time.

Quote Originally Posted by FFGuevara
    And what happens when that constitution is modified to make a Authoritarian/Totalitarian state?

Hopefully

So what? Bush is already immuned to such safeguards since the majority of the senate are Republican. He has already broken the constitution with the patriot act and numberous other Authoritarian law's what would prevent him from breaking that part of the constitution?

What will those people do? Nothing... like they've always done. If they couldent get off their butt's to vote him off. What will make you think they'll try to overthrow him? And by that time they'd be too scared to do anything.

To say you guys are more "poltically aware" and more educated would be like calling the Victims of dictatorship stupid. If you guys were so poltically aware then idiots like Bush wouldent be in office.

Who cares how long you've been a Republic, it doesnt change the subject or anything about it.
    WEll everyone is actually already on the Administration's Case.

WAtch C-Span please.

Quote Originally Posted by lordblazer
    WEll everyone is actually already on the Administration's Case.

WAtch C-Span please.
    I dont live in the us

And you would know this... how? His approval rating is at 37%. That is noticably less than the percentage of republicans.
    Great lets hope he doesnt do something that'll skyrocket that approval rating.

I have noticed. But the Constitution itself has not been amended during that time.
    That's the point. If he could get away with all those thing's then he could ether change the constitution or take it away. Remember it was impossible for Hitler to change the constitution but he did and acomplished it.

I dont live in the us
    *bangs head on desk*
    Then stop acting like you know everything about U.S. policies. It's quite annoying. :twak:

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLadyNyara
    *bangs head on desk*
    Then stop acting like you know everything about U.S. policies. It's quite annoying. :twak:
    It's more obvious in the outside then it is in the inside. I watch what goes on in the Us daily.

I dont live in the us

Great lets hope he doesnt do something that'll skyrocket that approval rating.

That's the point. If he could get away with all those thing's then he could ether change the constitution or take it away. Remember it was impossible for Hitler to change the constitution but he did and acomplished it.
    C-Span does have a website.

no excuse if you are going to debate american politics. YOu have to get your information. Meaning you have to know what is currently going on in the structure of the US Government. Right now they are doing a big investigation on this Administration and the WAr in Iraq.

C-Span does have a website.

no excuse if you are going to debate american politics. YOu have to get your information. Meaning you have to know what is currently going on in the structure of the US Government. Right now they are doing a big investigation on this Administration and the WAr in Iraq.
    I know and i bet they'll find nothing thanks to bribery.

Just...shoot me.

But here is the thing.

All the interest groups and corporate backing this Administration has been receiving. May very well leave Bush out int he open alone int he wods with nothing but a toothpick to fight off the animals.

Scatter, Senbonzakura... DocFrance's Avatar

Man, this thread keeps getting better and better. Guevara, you clearly have no clue about how American politics work or what the current state of American society is right now. Despite this ignorance, you still judge us as if you know everything about us based solely on conjecture and bias. You're not arguing - you're just stubbornly bashing your head against the wall, hoping you can convince us that you're wrong.
    ARGUMENT FROM GUITAR MASTERY
    (1) Eric Clapton is God.
    (2) Therefore, God exists.

But here is the thing.

All the interest groups and corporate backing this Administration has been receiving. May very well leave Bush out int he open alone int he wods with nothing but a toothpick to fight off the animals.
    Hope that happens so his intention's can be foiled which i dought will happen. If you still believe Bush wont become a dictator then read this http://www.oilempire.us/reichstag-fire.html#what .
    Last edited by FFGuevara; 11-02-2005 at 01:25 AM.

I would fight and die for what I believed in if it was about a really really big thing like freedom.
    It looks like the ground had a sex change.

oh dear lord, not another smurfing conspiracy theory. Everytime you post one of those you lose credibility with me. The more and more you speak the more comforted I am in the knowledge that you know nothing about America. There's really no point in arguing with you anymore, you've just proven to me that you have no validity. Thanks.
    'if we couldn't laugh then we'd all go insane'

Is it just me or does the thought of Braveheart come into play when some1 asks the question would you live and die for what you believe in?
    It looks like the ground had a sex change.