Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What would happen.....

Default What would happen.....

What do you think would have happened if Yuna decided to throw herself off the airship cuz Tidus left?
    Do you think she would have died?
    It would be so sad if she did.
    Discuss...

i'm giving up,
    on the entire human race....

Look on the bright side, at least there would be no X-2! hehehe......couldnt resist posting that!

But seriously, it wouldnt have been as sad as it was, I mean, "Tidus nooooooooooooo" *off the airship* the end? Boring. It was good the way it was. Much more emotional than a suicide....

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

no suicide=FFX-2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

i seriosuly doubt she ever would. I don't think I'd see it as sad, I think "wtf......" and wait for the credits.
    heh, jumping off the airship, it just makes me smile for some reason, I'm a twisted individul, it reminds me of when Tidus throws Yuna's goodbye sphere off the airsghip, all I was wondering was if it hit some poor Yevonite on the head, and killed them. Seriously!

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team

that wudda bin funny (the hitting someone with sphere thing )

i think if she had jumped, valefore wud hav gon "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" and caught her!

Why do you imprison your saviour?

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
    that wudda bin funny (the hitting someone with sphere thing )

i think if she had jumped, valefore wud hav gon "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" and caught her!
    (SPOILER)Valefor and the rest of the summons were gone by then, because Yuna performed the Final Sending for the fayth.

Signature by rubah. I think.

If i was Yuna...

id become a lesbian
    Last edited by GunbladeMaster; 10-31-2005 at 05:01 PM.

i wouldnt doubt she did after playin 10-2

Quote Originally Posted by ff7+ff10 gurl 100
    What do you think would have happened if Yuna decided to throw herself off the airship cuz Tidus left?
    Do you think she would have died?
    It would be so sad if she did.
    Discuss...
    Ha, ha, that's funny, I like it! I couldn't imagine Yuna doing that, it would be sad! But it would be random is she did just jump off after savin Spira, what would they say to all the people who attended her speach. "Sorry people of Spira, but Yuna's dead! She jumped off of the airship! So she wont be making a speach today I'm afraid!"

yeh can imagine that lmao. oh and credit to fire_of_avalon for his spoiler note. i'd forgot about that

i think kimahri wud've jumped after her, caught her, then used the landing ability he uses with his "jump" overdrive

ur gona prove me wrong agen rn't u!

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

She will be reunited with Tidus in the farplane and there might be no one to stop Shuyin two years later....So Spira might get destroyed 2 years later then....

joy

u sik sik man. mid u i sppuose the spira of X-2 is not worth havin, for the pure reason it belongs in x-2 thats y i play til the end then let shuyin kill me to watch the spira being destroyed fmv

If she jumped up she would just end up spoiling the guys party. You see Tidus, Auron, Braska, and Jecth all secretly had a plan to have a wild party and the only place to have it without getting caught was in the clouds. This made possible through use of anti-gravity belts they all secretly had. So Tidus made up some excuse involving the Fayth to escape Yuna to go to this party. Jumped off the ship and flew to the party, laughing uncontrobally the whole way there that Yuna actually fell for his story. Shuyin is so pissed off in X-2 because the guys never invited him to this party. JK i wanted to have some fun with this.
    Now for some words of wisdom:
    Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.....hmmm wait just a minute.

Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking

"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada."
    - Britney Spears, Pop Singer

Quote Originally Posted by GunbladeMaster
    If i was Yuna...

id become a lesbian
    Have you played X-2! She did as you advised.
    LOL L.O.B. I knew loving vengenge didn't power shuyin
    "Swordchucks Yo." - Fighter

"Every time I cast Hadoken it siphons a little bit of love out of the world to create a massive destructive explosions. They say the divorce rate goes up with each cast." - BM

How many swords could sword chucks chuck if sword chucks could chuck swords? Same goes with Nuns! :rolleyes2

"I cast Ice-9!" -RM

"I can steal stuff that isn't even there" -Thief (Yet he can't steal in the game)