View Poll Results: How do you feel about abortion?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • abortion is good

13 29.55%
  • abortion is very wrong

11 25.00%
  • no opinion

20 45.45%
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Abortion!

If she don't want no baby, then she should'nt have no baby

If she don't want no baby, then she shouldn't be stupid enough to have unprotected sex when she knows she don't want no baby, or she should be responsible enough to let the poor child live with another set of parents instead of making it pay for her "inconvenience" of pregnancy with its life.
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 11-01-2005 at 12:05 AM.

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

Abortion is just another preventative measure as far as I am concerned. Now I have 2 funny things to post.

1) remember that episode of south park where Ms Cartman was trying to get 40th term abortions legalized? Yeah. That was funny.

2)

Abortion is something I will never agree with. I consider it murder. And like Sasquatch said, it's much more than simply not wanting a child - it's the fact that people are having unprotected sex even though they don't want a child that ticks me off, and then taking the easy way out by murdering the creature they created.

(on a side note, if one were to assume the likelihood that more liberals than conservatives have abortions done, which I don't think should be much of a stretch to assume, think about the number of eligible voters for the Democratic party who have been murdered...enough to elect Gore in 2000? More than likely.)

About the (il)legalization of abortion...abortion is something I find morally distressing and wrong, however, I'm not sure if it's the government's position to decide what is or isn't morally wrong in this manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirobaito
    (on a side note, if one were to assume the likelihood that more liberals than conservatives have abortions done, which I don't think should be much of a stretch to assume, think about the number of eligible voters for the Democratic party who have been murdered...enough to elect Gore in 2000? More than likely.)
    OG! That hit me like a brick. Whoa. Good point.

About the (il)legalization of abortion...abortion is something I find morally distressing and wrong, however, I'm not sure if it's the government's position to decide what is or isn't morally wrong in this manner.
    As related, how is it the government's position to say murdering an adult is wrong? We all have a right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Except children of pro-choice mothers, anyway.

Could someone please give me the definition of sex?

I rest my case. If you dont want babies, dont have sex. Simple as that. Abortion is wrong.

Could someone please give me the definition of sex?
    The act of fornicatin'??

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

Now are we talking about sex the verb, noun, etc..?

Also anal, oral and penal-vaginal are the most accepted acts of sex, yet some people would consider masturbation sex too.

Anyways my point is people assume too much that sex means penal-vaginal penetration.

yes i can:

sex noun (plural sexes)
    1 each of the 2 groups(male and female) into which living things are placed according to their functions in the process of reproduction.
    2 the instinct that causes members of the two sexes to be attracted to one another.
    3 sexual intercourse. [from Latin secus = division]
    Signature removed for exceeding the 250 pixel height limit (including text)

~Void

Ominous Wanderer Tech Admin Samuraid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    My thoughts on the subject are the same as yours, cait sith.

Wow, another topic that really should have gone in EoTW/EoEO, yet didn’t for some mysterious reason….

Anyway, abortion is one of those topics that…doesn’t really effect me, thus I don’t have much of an opinion on it. A young girl has the right to live her own life, but perhaps she gives up that right when she acts like an animal and starts f@#$ing people without protection (that does not include rape, obviously). Then again, what kind of upbringing is a child going to get from a whorish 14 year old? Perhaps it would have been better if it was never born. But then, perhaps it is better to have lived in misery than not having lived at all. But this miserable existence is going to make others miserable blar blar blar, debate goes on.

Personally, I’m leaning towards the ‘pro-abortion’ side of the debate, yet I’m also for the ‘anti-stupidity’ side of it as well.

My honest opinion? Apart from not caring a whole deal?

…Kill stupid people? I don’t know, do what ever the hell you want….

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch
    As related, how is it the government's position to say murdering an adult is wrong? We all have a right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Except children of pro-choice mothers, anyway.
    We all have the right to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness, but an embryo without a developed brain and with less reaction capability of a blade of grass is not capable of either.

Quote Originally Posted by ThroneofDravaris
    A young girl has the right to live her own life, but perhaps she gives up that right when she acts like an animal and starts f@#$ing people without protection (that does not include rape, obviously). Then again, what kind of upbringing is a child going to get from a whorish 14 year old? Perhaps it would have been better if it was never born. But then, perhaps it is better to have lived in misery than not having lived at all.
    Then why not give it up for adoption, so parents who actually want a child could raise it to a normal life?

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin
    We all have the right to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness, but an embryo without a developed brain and with less reaction capability of a blade of grass is not capable of either.
    By the same "logic", mentally handicapped people have no rights, either.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Yes, because we all KNOW that children grow up to the voting age and agree with anything and everything their parents think politically.
    I like Kung-Fu.