Thread: FFX: Most powerful, unblockable, insta-win (allies) insta-game over (enemies) attack!

*yawn* FFX: Most powerful, unblockable, insta-win (allies) insta-game over (enemies) attack!

NOW QUICKLY SEND AURON, BRASKA, JECHT, NOOJ, BARALAI, GIPPAL, YUNA, RIKKU, PAINE, CINDY, SANDY, MINDY, LEBLANC, ORMI AND LOGOS TO ME TO DESTROY YOU ALL!!!

SHUT UP!! STFU !!! HOLY WARS ARE GONE FOREVER!!! QUICKLY MELT ALL GOLDEN, ORANGE, BRONZE AND SILVER SPOONS!!! Feel my God's wrath!!! feel my ultimate power!!!

This SUPER, DUPER, HYPER, MEGA, major, universal, godly, gloriouis and ultimate Overdrive destroys, deletes, erases and melts Golden, Silver, Orange and Colored and Rainbow Spoons, removes Holy Wars, Positive statuses are removed, destroys all enemies on a screen INCLUDING YOU BOYS FROM THE DWARF, Gunblademaster AND WHITE AERIS!! It is now the attack of God's Wrath and God's Punishment - DarkEternal + Armageddon + Judgment Day + Apocalypse + Delta Attack + Eternal Breath + Great Whirl + Vajra + Bloody Sin + Supernova + The End

Sandy embeds herself... it glows rainbow lights...Mindy embeds herself in the ground,
    transporting the enemy party to a starry domain full of swirling rainbows and
    spinning crystals. The three form a triangle around the enemy party, unleashing
    an attack that binds them first in a sphere and then a tetrahedronal pyramid.
    From here, the maidens fly up above and draw energy into themselves, sharing their
    powers and beginning to glow a brilliant white. Once the power reaches a maximum,
    a beam of pure white light streams down onto the prism containing all enemies,
    Cindy, Sandy and Mindy focus a massive tunnel of energy onto the enemies from orbit. IT LASERS 9 Solar Systems
    The winds change, the world stops, and the chaos begins. Enemies are lifted through a
    magical portal from the ground and sent into a malevolent,
    mind-destroying & soul-destroying endless vortex of eternity and galaxy of death, refracting into spectra that dissipate in a thousand
    powerful explosions, BOOM! There's sun explosion, inflicting universal and most devastating 9999999 HP damage, 9999999 MP Damage and
    negating positive statues and inflicting Action-Cancel, Death, Petrify, Stop,
    Poison, Zombie, Slow, Confuse, STR Down, MAG Down, DEF Down, MDEF Down, AGL Down,
    Delay, Itchy, Curse, LUCK Down, Power Break, Eject, Shattering, Magic Break, Virus, Frog, Mini, Near Petrifying
    Armor Break, Mental Break, Speed Break and Sleep. PLUS Game Over to you all and enemies and troops!!! It destroys all Tonberries' armors!!!

TOO LATE FOR YOU! All your efforts are wasted! You are desined to fail to destroy me any longer...
    LEROUX, AXIADRAKE AND RILO, COME UNTO ME!!!

(FOR YOU AND ENEMIES: It is unblockable, unavoidable AND ULTIMATE MOVE!!! IT's NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER (I will say evers) IMMUNE TO GAVE OVER, Death, and all status ailments and it causes unavoidable Death and unavoidable status changes!!!! it removes you 999999999 Gil and it removes YOU all Remedies, all Softs all Phoenix Downs, all Mega Phoenix, all Potions, all Megalixirs, all Elixirs, all X-Potions, all Hi Potions, all Mega Potion, Usesless Auto Phonenix forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever... THIS GIVES ME, YUNA, RIKKU AND PAINE INSTANT WIN!!!!) (FOR ME: It restores ME AND YRP's 9999999 HP and 99999 HP, resurrects Death, removes all negative statuses, gives Invincibility, Shell, Reflect, Protect, Shield, Barrier, Haste, Nuall for 255 turns)

However, it is 400% un-counter-able with /win, this Overdrive ignores Ribbon and immunities forever as well... It takes away all positive statues as well,
    I AM GONNA DESTROY YOU boys from the dwarf, GunBladeMaster, * White Aeris *!!!!!

For all allies: It restores all HP, MP, cures negative statuses, it adds Protect, Shell, Reflect, Shield, Barrier, Haste and NuAll

For all enemies: multi thousand hits (time: 3 mins), unhalvable PHD + MGD + STD 9999999 HP and MP damage every hit plus it tears off 99.9% HP and MP each hit, It WILL ALMOST ALWAYS FOREVER destroy all small, medium, large, tiny, huge, little, giant orange, bronze, silver, gold, red, green, blue and colored spoons that are mystical platinum!!! It WILL INSTANTLY DESTROY 3 SPOONS OF THE APOCALYPSE AND IT IS 9999.999% unblockable attack and it is 9999.999% chance of attacking... It always kills boys from the dwarf, GunBladeMaster, * White Aeris *!!!!! IT ALSO CAUSES unblockable KO, it inflicts Poison, Sleep, Berserk, Zombie, Eject, Shattering, Death, Sleep, Berserk, Confuse, Silence, Darkness, Itchy, Pointless, Full Break, Doom, Slow and Stop. It always removes positive statuses, including Auto-Life and Reflect, -9999.999% chance of missing... Ignores Protect, Shell and Reflect, pierces DEF and MDEF, it loses all Potions, Hi Potions, Mega Potions, X Potions, Ethers, Turbo Ethers, Elixirs, Megalixirs, Phoenix Downs, Mega Phoenix, Remedies, Antidotes, Holy Waters, Hero Drinks, Holy Wars, Eye Drops, Echo Screens, it destroyes all bosses including tonberries, Dark Aeons and final boss!!!
    IT NOW MELTS ALL MYSTICAL PLATINUM SPOONS, 3 SPOONS OF THE APOCALYPSE, ORANGE, BRONZE, SILVER AND GOLD SPOONS AND SPOONS THAT ARE SMALL AND LARGE!!! God will punish you three!!!

However, it is 9999.999% un-counter-able with /win, this Overdrive and Limit Break ignore Ribbon and immunities forever as well... It takes away all positive statues as well...

Combination called

Delta Attack Of The Ultimate End, Apocalypse Armageddon and Eternal Breath - DarkEternal + Zanmato + Armageddon + Judgment Day + Apocalypse + Delta Attack + Eternal Breath + Great Whirl + Vajra + Bloody Sin + Supernova + The End + Sin Harvest + Catastrophe + Omnislash + Ultimate End + Heaven's Cataract + Genesis + Dying Star + Oblivion + Finale

This SUPER, DUPER, HYPER, MEGA, major, universal, godly, glorious and ultimate Overdrive and Limit Break for me, me and ME!!!!!! YOU CANNOT BLOCK MY ATTACK BECAUSE IT IS ULTIMATE ATTACK...

For boys from the dwarf, GunBladeMaster, * White Aeris *: YOU AND YOUR PLANET AND UNIVERSE WILL BE DESTROYED FOREVER!!! God and his angels with Lord Jesus Christ will punish you three!!!

:fpdet: :fpdet: :fpdev: :skull5:

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

DO you know the meaning of "spam"?

Needs to stop disappearin Black Angel's Avatar

WTF is up with this? (Though I did like the idea of GBM being destroyed.....BUT THAT WAS MY IDEA!!!!!!!!!)

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

What happens if you press Defend?

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

It certainly doesn't protect you from this.