Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Causes of instant attraction

Quote Originally Posted by Hsu
    Physically, it's mostly about the eyes.

Behaviorally, it can be summed up with a quote from Eternal Sunshine:
    "Why do I fall in love with every woman I see who shows me the least bit of attention?"
    I think most guys can relate to that one.
    Exactly (Great movie BTW)

I really look for eyes, hair, and other facial features. I prefer dark haired women, but not dark skinned.

Boobs and ass have no value to me.

Nice eyes and loyal...don't care about the rest.
    "Feed me."

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

i go for the soul

A few dodgy comments come to mind

Quote Originally Posted by Yooniece

For me, any guy/girl with black hair and light eyes can get my attention regardless of how good looking they might be.
    I hope everyone doesn't feel the same way as you as i was black haired and grey eyed and ive just spent a small fortune to become a blonde! I like small facial features cute looking people! with a good hair style And they have to be fit I couldn't find a slob attractive. And i like pale perfect skin and they've got to have expressive eyes and good teeth. And well toned slim figures. And they have to dress interestingly. Personality wise I like clever people articulate oh and i don't like wimps. And they must have the same sense of humour as me. Got to be ambitious and basically just like me psychologically and emotionally. We must like the same things and have the same take on life. Basically they have to be just like me! :clone: (Its so obvious im going to be single for life:rolleyes2 )

Physical - Hot blondes with nice butts. Oh and girls that don't spend 2 hours on their make-up every day

Behavioral - Sense of humor

Physical: We're talking about the body here, so I'll just say the breasts are the best feature. I like them a nice size; bigger than average, but not too big. If the implants at least look real, it's all good. Second best is the eyes. A nice pair of Blue or Green eyes is most attractive, indeed.

Personality: Someone who listens, who seems to care about my input. I also want to be in charge at least half the time, and this person should at least respect that. This person must be somewhat intelligent so we can discuss deep issues about the world.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Eyes.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

[leeza]*snip*

This link is not appropriate for this forum. ~ Leeza[/leeza]<!--http://www.rapidupload.com/d.php?file=dl&filepath=4559-->

i hate rap or hiphop or w/e this is, but this song is just too damn funny
    Last edited by Karl; 11-04-2005 at 08:28 AM.

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

[q=Yooniece]I'm sure all of us are attracted to a variety of features in the opposite sex/same sex. But what physical or behavioral feature pretty much snags you at first glance?[/q]Before I begin, I'll just mention that 'getting snagged at first glance' is different to a serious attraction, for me, but there are some things that stand out, and make me go 'wow!' without my intending it:

Firstly, being different. Standing out from the crowd, somehow. I really don't get moved much by 'stereotypical beauty'... I notice a combination of shyness and confidence, though - when someone stands back quietly, but still has a close-lipped smile on her face (as opposed to a tooth-baring grin). It suggests someone who's outwardly quiet, but a lot of fun to know. Not a hyper, in-your-face type. Someone who won't scream, "OMG HI, I'M [insert name here], NICE TO MEET YOU!!!" and get right in your face, but will chat in a friendly way if you say hello. That kind of behaviour really speaks volumes to me.
    As for physical traits... it varies. Dark hair often stands out - especially glossy black hair. Fair skin, as well. Because of these two traits, I often tend to 'notice' goth/Japanese/Chinese women - but again, that depends on the individual characteristics; it's not a general trend. Normally, it's the 'demure but content' demeanour that snags my notice, at least as much as the physical things.

By the way - great topic, Yooniece

"I like big behinds and i cannot lie..."

or

"I see you baby, shaking that behind, shaking that behind, shaking that behind. I see you baby, shaking that behind. Alright don't touch me..."
    Signature removed for exceeding the 250 pixel height limit (including text)

~Void

First of all I'd just like to say that I have a wide taste when it comes to girls, but of course there are things I like more than others.

Looks: When it comes to hair color I usually go for dark/brown hair, but I also find blonde and (especially) red beautiful (In my only two serious relationships I was involved with a blonde girl in both of them). I really don't care about the eye color, as long as the eyes are pretty. And just an all-around pretty face.
    When it comes to the body I usually go for taller girls since I'm a tall guy myself (I'm around 188 cm). I really don't care about the size of the breasts, but I do enjoy a nice behind

Personality: An all-around nice and interesting girl with good interests/hobbies, and who also has her own opinions and knows what she wants.

Just the face in general.
    Formerly: Autumn Rain

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

I just randomly see people and think they are hot or not...No real order...

Also nice smells, that are not too strong are alluring...I hate when you go by a guy or a girl and they are covered in perfume or cologne...makes me want to barf...

As for behaivour, just a decent person, nice, smart, kind (general). Big egos turn me off, especially unjustifiable ones...Oh and machoism...In girls it is ditziness...It okay to be a little light headed at times, even I am like that, but not a constant state of mind...