Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: random talking about crystal chronicles ff:cc haters go away

Grin random talking about crystal chronicles ff:cc haters go away

talk about anything final fantasy crystal chronicles related u want ANYTHING!!! except about hating it....
    im on year 8 im a melee clavat with a rune sword mythril armor and a mythril shield and yea...me and a friend have been working on turning a yuke into a melee guy its not turning out so great as you can imagine
    if your at a level like that place near the miasma stream that needs the unknown element get a stone of fire or thunder and a life stone fuse to get holy to make the ghosts solid wich makes them realy easy to kill and yea talk about stuff now

That one level is really funny when you barge into some innocent guy's mansion, kill his chefs, lure him and his wife out of their residence, and off them. They did absolutely nothing to deserve that. Good times.

lol maybe he deserved it cuz....he was....stupid >_>

I liked the fuzzy moogles. Selkies are cool too with their rackets

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

hey everyone go play final fantasy crystal chronicles!....or go to a crystal chronicles website or go buy the stratagy guide or go think about playing crystal chronicles..... i like crystal chronicles
    im have a fear of tonberries

Quote Originally Posted by sean_kun
    hey everyone go play final fantasy crystal chronicles!....or go to a crystal chronicles website or go buy the stratagy guide or go think about playing crystal chronicles..... i like crystal chronicles
    I'm hoping the revolution version will be online so you and I can team up

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

yay
    even if the ds and revolution version are the same im geting both playing it on big screen or wherever i want would be awesome!

I got to year 11 with a female shark eye's selkie but I had to delete it to make room for an other game. Now I'm up to year 7 with a male racoon tail seilke named Bob.All the famillies in my vilage have cows...... just cuz they had the money.

Which FF Character Are You?
    Second Character: celes
    Third Character: vivi
    Beware I am a chocolate junkie and also a little You have been warned.
    WHOOOOO!!!!!!! SHCOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER!!!!

I have no friend's to play the game with me but one time I could'nt figure out river belle path so I was frustrated so I did Mushroom forest with a selkie to watch how they work. I somehow won and then using the map found out broken bridges rock. The selkie grew up to reach year three and because I scare easily she has not completed goblin wall and instead did mushroom forest 2 times.
    "Swordchucks Yo." - Fighter

"Every time I cast Hadoken it siphons a little bit of love out of the world to create a massive destructive explosions. They say the divorce rate goes up with each cast." - BM

How many swords could sword chucks chuck if sword chucks could chuck swords? Same goes with Nuns! :rolleyes2

"I cast Ice-9!" -RM

"I can steal stuff that isn't even there" -Thief (Yet he can't steal in the game)

Quote Originally Posted by sean_kun
    yay
    even if the ds and revolution version are the same im geting both playing it on big screen or wherever i want would be awesome!
    They're gonna be the same?

Vaan - "Hey, you!"

whoa i started this thread like a month ago and its still not very far down the list :/ i havnt been to the forums for a long time...well whatever...i havnt played ff:cc for a long time i started playing it again yesterday and couldnt put the controller down i couldnt escape the crystal chronicleness

and im not sure if theyre the same or not i duno but they might be

Don't double-post, use the edit/delete button instead.

~Void

I lurve FF:CC. In fact, so much that I played 'till year 25! I think I'll go visit Sykio pretty soon who's a wolfie Selkie. I bet he's lonely.

My favorite stage was the Mochet Manor as well. I've definitely lost count of the number of times I've played it!

when you play mp on that level those tonberrys just spit money at you like no ones buissnes. Like 300 per pick up. sooooo great, i love that level.

Quote Originally Posted by Fithos
    when you play mp on that level those tonberrys just spit money at you like no ones buissnes. Like 300 per pick up. sooooo great, i love that level.
    I actually got rich from the Mushroom Forest. Suddenly, everything started dropping 200 gil. (O_O <--Me when I first got 200g gil)

Sometimes, I used to MP with my little brother. He wasn't as good as I, nor was his character, but it brought spell-casting to a whole new level.

heh yesterday i was kinda playing around a lil bit when i found a glitch a GOOD glitch i dont think it will always work but a monster spawned over another monster i killed the one on top and they both died and gil spewed out EVERYWHERE!!! it was so weird i made so much money!!!:bigbiggri :bigbiggri :bigbiggri