Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever been...

No I left early tho they were desperate to kick me out but I was to clever for them I went about wreaking havoc in such a way I couldn't get in trouble for it but I couldn't avoid getting in trouble for fighting. I even went easy on so many kids to avoid trouble and only gave them mild beatings but then they make a big fuss about this one kid (who i barely touched i was still going on mild beating no trouble theory) and then ive got the police at my door. So i basically refused to go to school as I couldn't go without getting into fights so it would be a waste of time id be kicked out in no time and no one gets the pleasure of kicking me out. Instead I get the pleasure of a life without school. And I was suspended once for a really stupid reason and since it wasn't valid they called up begging me to come back saying I wouldn't have to do numerous lessons and could spend virtually all my time in the library! My brother was suspended for stamping on a packet of crisps and pulling the teeth out of a skeleton while saying "calm down everyone don't worry, im a dentist!" Can you believe you can be suspended for that?!

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm of the academic sort that the teachers love. That, combined with being an upper classmen, makes it difficult for me to get into trouble.

The only detention I've ever gotten was like a twenty minute lunch detention, which the whole class got for being too loud because the teacher was crazy. I don't think I've ever had any disciplinary action other than that.

Twice. But that was the bad Mitch that we don't talk about thankyouverymuchandgoodnight
    :mario::luigi:

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch
    Twice. But that was the bad Mitch that we don't talk about thankyouverymuchandgoodnight
    Oh go on tell us what you did, it can't be that bad that its to shameful to post surely?

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

They threatened to kick me out of school... for having my nose peirced. I told my mum and she went to the school to rant at them. I still wear my nose stud, and hardly get in trouble for it.

Me and this kid got sent home at dinner time for fighting once, when I was in primary school.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Nope. I'm a good girl, but not that good.

4444444444 4 4 444 44 4

I got kicked out of my friends aviation class at school for playing games on one of the spare computers. normally it would be fine, but they were having a test... I got a couple of dententions for not doing homework... thats about it, never kicked out...
    Signature removed for exceeding the 250 pixel height limit (including text)

~Void

Destroyer of Worlds DarkLadyNyara's Avatar

School- no. Detention- yes.

Kicked out of class? yep

Detention? Oh yes! Escpecially when the whole class was in detention as well!

but getting kicked out of school? Hell no

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

I haven't been kicked out of school, only in-school detention.
    It looks like the ground had a sex change.

I've never been kicked out of school. I did try though once though, it didn't work. I've got a detention before, yes.

Never been kicked out, or sent to detention (and I'm in University). Most teachers just disregard anything bad that I do.
    "Feed me."

oh, sweet nuthin' themagicroundabout's Avatar

Well, i haven't been kicked outta school permanently, just for one day
    And i always seem to be in detention, it sucks And i usually get sent out of/walk out of a couple of classes a week, but im getting better at stayin in lessons nowadays

:kaohappy2

Nope, never been kicked out. Had detention many times, though. In fact I had one yesterday lunchtime.