18 31.03%
  • Baralie

17 29.31%
  • Gippal

23 39.66%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Three Leaders

baralie or gippal yup

The whole point is that each alone would suck as being a leader. Baralai's too weak, Nooj too ethically-challenged and Gippal too reckless and unserious. But when you put all 3 together, Baralai keeps them morally-grounded, Nooj has the strength to make the right decisions and Gippal keeps all of Spira on their side. That's the point of their bit in the final FMV.

So yeah, I didn't vote.

Gipple. I dunno. LOL.
    Yeah, so what, I'm a chick that plays Final Fantasy. Not my fault my dad got me hooked when I was little. Started with Final Fantasy Tactics, and now I'm on Final Fantasy X-2... And I'm only 14!

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Baralai is the one I like the most in tems of being a good guy. Perhaps too good to be a leader...
    Nooj I don't trust. A leader who seeks death is bound to get his people in suicidal missions just for the challenge in it
    Gippal is the best leader IMHO. 1) he doesn't take anyone off the street like Nooj, he interviews them first. 2) He is good at delegating, i.e. his people know how to proceed without him and he even promotes independence in all that work for him. This is very important as we have seen recently when a certain leader we all know was tied up reading a book about a pet goat while a plane was still in the air flying towards the Pentagon and no one in that leader's staff had the authority to order the plane shot down.. A lot of people could have been saved if his staff knew how to act independently

And finally 3) Gippal is fun to be around, so working for him would be a pleasure while working for moody Nooj would s*ck and working for Baralai would be impossible for me and many other females.. We would be left drooling at him the whole day
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

I would go with Gippal, I like his quick wit and he talks Al Bhed, that's gotta be a upside right? and plus I like him the best out of the three.

Which FF Character Are You?

Second Character: Tidus
    Third Character: Yuffie

Quote Originally Posted by a nirvana fan
    I would go with Gippal, I like his quick wit and he talks Al Bhed, that's gotta be a upside right? and plus I like him the best out of the three.

Right on! lol.
    Yeah, so what, I'm a chick that plays Final Fantasy. Not my fault my dad got me hooked when I was little. Started with Final Fantasy Tactics, and now I'm on Final Fantasy X-2... And I'm only 14!