Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 5 years ago...

Ominous Wanderer Tech Admin Samuraid's Avatar

I had just started community college classes. I found EoFF from someone's AIM profile, saw a few people bashing computers and saying the PS2 was so much better, so I joined to chew them out, and look what happened. :rolleyes2

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I was a little astro geek five years ago, and I've finally come full circle back to that.

But at least I have better fashion sense now.

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Five years ago I would've been in 7th grade; back then I hardly talked to anybody, never used the internet, and spent most of my free time reading or playing Nintendo 64 games. I was completely shy and pretty anti-social. That pretty much changed in 8th grade when I made some friends, and I've gradually become more and more sociable, though I still spend the majority of my time at home or at work and prefer hanging out with a friend or two than socializing with a group. I joined EoFF a little over a year ago, which feels like a pretty long time; it's incomprehensible to me to have been a member of a site like this for half a decade. I think I'd be sad to see so many people come and go, or would've left by now. But I guess it's more important to enjoy the present than reflect upon the past.

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

5 years ago I was 8.. I cant remember that far back

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

I was an innocent little 9/10 year old. ...and, thats all I can remember.

hmm... on that day 5 years ago...

The great Sephiroth and I were investigating the mako reactor in the Nibelheim mountains. Mountains had started to appear and accidents were occuring there. Anyways before heading there I visited my friend's home where I checked out her home and even her closet. I also visited my mother who told me that it would be wise for me to have an older girlfriend. After we made it to the reactor. Sephiroth and I discovered mutulated people in capsules in the reactor. We then made our way back to Nibelheim. After a few moments, I discovered Sephiroth was in the Shinra mansion. Before that time i great respected that man as he was a great person and my idol. But now i discovered that he had gone crazy. He kept on rambling on and on about being part of an experiment and that he had found his true origin. He then went past me. As I got out of the mansion, i found my beloved hometown was going up in flames. It was Sephiroth's doing. I then went and rushed off to the reactor, but at the corner of my eye I saw a Shinra soldier tending to an old lady. I even found my friend's father lying dead on the ground. As I made it to the reactor, I found my friend wounded. I carried her to the side before I went into the next room where I found Sephiroth opening the pod containing a mutulated creature called JENOVA. He took the head and turned to face me, however my brought down my sword. He managed to get in my way where he plunged his own sword into me, but my anger helped me in which I took hold of his sword and threw it over the side of the bridge and into the mako. ....

Nah I'm just kidding... 5 years ago I was a kid who was in high school, not doing much except played tons of games....
    Signature removed for exceeding the 250 pixel height limit (including text)

~Void

I cant remember what I did yesterday, I'll be damned if I know where I was five years ago.

i was a tender age of 15 about to start year 11 at school
    my friends i had then are stikll my friends but i dont see them as often
    i have changed quite a lot as then i had NO fashion sence and i was so boring xD

Trust No one

casual mind slip

5 years ago I was 12 and puberty hit and that's the age that I met James, Allison, and Cindy. Whom I all talk to pretty much every day still. Also, 12 was when I started to mature emotionally and I kind of grew up really fast. >.< Not because of anything terribly bad, but yeah, I noticed a drastic change in my attitude and whatnot.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Five years ago, I would have been in the sixth grade and a two-month-old newbie here having the time of my digital life.

I was 7 !!! And i dont remember anything after that
    I have a bad memory sorry
    Last edited by ff7+ff10 gurl 100; 11-04-2005 at 03:45 AM.

i'm giving up,
    on the entire human race....

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

5 years ago I was starting my Sophomore year in High School. I was competiting in my first band tournaments as a Dancer in our Entertainment Unit and having a really great time prancing around on the field and sticking starburst wrappers in my dance shoes for good luck. I was very happy 5 years ago.

5 years ago I was a rabid conservative who wanted to bomb all of the muslims after 9/11. I didn't know jack about politics, and I only listened to what my mommy told me, but that didn't stop me from being totally elitist and hating everybody who called themselves a 'democrat'. I thought war was cool, I thought the death penalty was great, and I thought men should not be allowed to teach, and women should not be allowed to be soldiers. Man, I've made alot of progress.

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

This is some pretty interesting stuff, I must say.

5 years ago...I'll have to go read a journal to remember. I was a completely different person. So very insecure about myself, had absolutely no backbone, wouldn't speak my mind...you get it. I was also really, really obsessed with NSYNC. And I was fat. Ish.

--Box Box Box Box

Quote Originally Posted by nik0tine
    5 years ago I was a rabid conservative who wanted to bomb all of the muslims after 9/11.
    Actually buddy, that was four years ago. Not bad, though .

Five years ago, I hadn't joined the Army yet, I still lived in Georgia, was still with my last serious girlfriend (last, until the current one, and I'm still good friends with her), barely had a Learner's Permit to drive, was considering joining the Navy or going Active Duty, and was one lazy fifteen-year-old.

All that's changed. Except for the lazy part.