Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Romance Ouchies

Δ As above, so below ∇ crashNUMBERS's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Mullet
    I think you'll get over this.
    EDIT: Oh hey, I just figured out this isn't the EoEO forum!! I guess that means...

Quote Originally Posted by Yuff-AYE
    i still congratulated him and didn't want him to break off marrying the cat-girl.
    But cat girls are teh sexey ;D

closing comments:
    well, after some thought, i have this to say about Final Fantasy XI. there are really two ways to play:

1. live for the experience, this is not a dating game. yeah, go ahead and throw in a few lies and just role-play it with your character. have a quarrel with another player, but don't get intimate.
    2. be yourself, go for the real-play. engraft your personalities into your character. in the end, you'll end up angry, heart-broken, maybe delusional.

...like i said in my previous post, i obviously went for no# 1 there. i don't how the hell it all became no#2. my intention for buying and installing FFXI is not to look for an "online b/f" [wtf?!]. suffer from depression i may, but i don't need an imaginery friend. i can remove myself from his friend's list.

EDIT: and i do know how to play it like it is. after all, i'm sly and i still can't limit those traits to reality. this shadow has once again risen, and the more bitter she will be than the last...
    Last edited by Yuffie514; 11-28-2005 at 02:35 PM.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Neat

ps: If it was a mithra thief (dont ask).... chances are the person playing it was a dude.
    unlike maple story where your profile limits what gender you can be.

Quote Originally Posted by tsukasa
    Neat

ps: If it was a mithra thief (dont ask).... chances are the person playing it was a dude.
    unlike maple story where your profile limits what gender you can be.
    I know there are a lot of Mithra guys, but then there are still a lot of Mithra girls that play. ;D So you just never know anymore.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

What the heck are you talking about? All this shadow and darkness stuff? You sound like you're role-playing some kooky goth. Don't try to shrug it off like you made some mistake. The heart happens. Though I must say you kind of confused me. Your first post was all about him liking you. And then he apologized because it was mutual? When did you start liking him? And there's nothing wrong with an internet relationship. The problem is in an MMORPG where there's a lot of role-play. The way I hear it, MMO marriages are just that: role play. There's not always an actual relationship there. Just two people who may like each other having fun. But nothing serious or official.

well, to put it this way...we're as close as friends. we nearly turned FFXI into "Chat Central". as for marriage...nobody wins, and nobody loses. how did i like that news? it was more good news than bad...i felt sane. didn't shed a tear, didn't complain, didn't overreact.

EDIT: erm, yeah...i am sort of role-playing all this shadow and darkness thing. but it's also a facade on another matter that goes on in r/l, without the help of FFXI. sorry, xD.
    Last edited by Yuffie514; 11-30-2005 at 04:06 AM.

Still confused, but it sounds good. I hope it all goes okay. Romance is fun, for the most part. Good luck and take care :D

As long as a guy doesn't fall in love with a Manthra... I relly don't care about FFXI relations.
    U L T I M A T E

S P A M

G R O V E R

PLD75/BLU52/WAR51-Titan Server
    FFXI/Dojo Adventure Xanga

And whats wrong with same sex relations?

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

Ok lemme rephrase. as long as you dont fall in love with a mithra without knowing their gender in real life...
    U L T I M A T E

S P A M

G R O V E R

PLD75/BLU52/WAR51-Titan Server
    FFXI/Dojo Adventure Xanga