Page 1 of 8 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloud Versus Sephiroth (CLOUD IS WEAK!!!)

Default Cloud Versus Sephiroth (CLOUD IS WEAK!!!)

In the Sephy vs Cloud fight, who did you think was the stronger?
    I think Sephiroth was the stronger of the two
    In the fight, Sephiroth was mostly on the offensive, repeatedly attacking Cloud, and wearing Cloud's stamina down very successfully. He managed to beat Cloud to his knees (and his rear) without using anything that looked like a limit break, but Cloud only managed to defeat Sephiroth WITH a limit break.. yet again..
    Sephiroth could have killed Cloud extremely easily at the end
    So, wat do you think?

sephiroth is supposed to b undefeatable, thats the way i see it, even when he turns back into whats his face he basically says its not over

yeah, i think Sephiroth would win for all the above reasons.
    Yep, yep, * White Aeris * is back : D
    ♥ ♥ Beautiful Signature by Polaris ♥ ♥
    &hearts; &hearts; Thank you muchly for not one, but two signatures ~<3

Yeah Sephiroth has to seem stronger to be a good boss, also Cloud is not weak to be weaker than a guy with enough power to take over the planet. And the baddie has to seem stronger in everyway except things like love and soul. Not saying this is always true but it happens a lot.

Thanks Jess1 for the awesome sig!!!
    Heh, heh, heh
    Join my latest RP, Magi of Greece, http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=77394

CLOOOOOOOOUDiness rules everytime, he just flashes smirk and its like OMG

OMGZ IM BACK!1!!11!

I felt the only thing Sephiroth lacked was emotion during that fight, whereas Cloud was putting his soul into it... I fel Cloud only won because of emotion, and his friends... Sephiroth didn't understand that Cloud felt that everything was important to him, Cloud's rage, and nobility, were key to Sephiroth's (second) defeat...

Of course the good guys win!

(Although I think Sephiroth is cuter...)
    I dont have a picture that meets this forum's rule

I liked at the end when cloud says: You really don't know anything... pathetic! I think that line summed up Sephiroth very well. While he contained a lot of intelligence, his overal lack of understanding these things make sephy weaker.

Bipper

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

Sephiroth is pure asian...and Cloud is what I like to call half asian. Sephiroth better in all aspects.
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Everyday I wish that I could be the one, for you...

I agree that Cloud is smarter than Sephiroth. Sephiroth shouldn't make Cloud suffer when he should kill Cloud(like any evil characters do when he have a chance to kill the hero) and I think it just NOT SMART!! (i don't want to use word 'stupid' as it kinda harsh...nevermind sephi, you can do better)

I know I'm cool...

PillowFighter/VampySlayer =Angelus='s Avatar

Someone used Hyper on cloud.. thats why he was Status-effected with fury, and thus lowered his accuracy...

However.. Sephiroth didn't know that, and was doing small chunks of dmg to him... pumping his Limit guage...

He should have seen OmniSlash coming
    1 limit break = instant KO....
    Game Over Sephy... Insert Coin to continue...

LittleMissAwesome will always be my favourite Twin!!
    ~We lose the certain things, as we seek the uncertain ones..~

Cloud isn’t the weak. His true strength awakened from his desire of protection. I mean when we want to protect what we love most, we find our true power (in the matter of speaking, of course…)

Sephiroth made a huge mistake by underestimating Cloud’s abilities which caused his defeat.

Sephiroth has a huge strength and it’s also very powerful with his sword, but his mind is weak, because he was only focused to destroy, to torture and to kill, and Cloud was fighting to live and not to kill. And Cloud’s will and intelligence were the enough to obtain the victory from this battle. Sephiroth could be the stronger, but it wasn’t enough to win this battle.
    Last edited by Zanius; 11-05-2005 at 09:37 PM.

I got the feeling that when Sephiroth asked Cloud was was important to him Cloud only just then realised what he was fighting for and therefore fought to his utmost ability. I don't think it would have mattered whether he had used his limit or not.

People tend to hold Sephiroth in to high a regard. First it was "No Cloud didn't fight the real Sephiroth in north crater cause the REAL Sephiroth would have kicked his ass" and now it is "OMG CLOUD CHEATED HE COULD NEVER HAVE BEATEN HIM PROPERLY!!!111!ONE!1ELEVEN"

Cloud was the better, get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushmaori
    I got the feeling that when Sephiroth asked Cloud was was important to him Cloud only just then realised what he was fighting for and therefore fought to his utmost ability.
    Agreed. With the amount of things that had happened in Clouds life combined with the massive amount of "Spirit Energy" he had, it combined into one hell of a "Limit Break-Omnislash", something that would defeat Sephiroth quite easily.

Cloud 2
    Septhiroth 0