Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 812131415161718

Thread: Things FF8 Characters Would Never Say...

Default Things FF8 Characters Would Never Say...

Squall : That's not your mother that's a man baby!

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Zell:"I can take you Mike Tyson!"
    Cid:"I'm making Seifer in charge."
    Quistis:"Congrats, Seifer, for making Seed!"
    Squall: "You guys I need a hug."

Squall : I wish that the fanfiction authors would stop using me in slash fanfiction stories.I'm not gay just because I want to be left alone doesn't mean that I'm a homosexual, so making me one I'm getting tired of this god damn it!

Unlimited Hentai Works Twilight Edge's Avatar

Finally I thought of something!Here's part three...

Dr.Kadowaki(doc)walks into the room.
    Selphie:Hey doc!Can you run a DNA test on these guys and see whose dad is who?
    Doc:Sure,why not?
    The DNA test was performed and the results will be out the next day.

The next day.
    Doc:I don't know how to tell you this but...
    Everybody:What?
    Doc:Crystal is Cid and Edea's kid and Quetzel is Zell's granddaughter.
    Everybody:WTF????!!!!

Default Things FF8 Characters Would Say ...

Quote Originally Posted by John_912
    Squall : I've got a date with Lulu tonight!She has massive breasts!
    Squall: I wish to god he would stop comparing Final Fantasy to Star Wars and making poor attempts to make people laugh ... Lulu isnt even in my damm game man! Plus shes having a child with Wakka, Im not interested in her and if I was I would date someone for their personality, not their bra size ... Get a life man.

if you actually listened to rap music you would know this.
    Attitude problem, not everyone has to listen to crap rap you know. It was a harmless question he asked.

Quote Originally Posted by ~SapphireStar~
    Squall: I wish to god he would stop comparing Final Fantasy to Star Wars and making poor attempts to make people laugh ... Lulu isnt even in my damm game man! Plus shes having a child with Wakka, Im not interested in her and if I was I would date someone for their personality, not their bra size ... Get a life man.

Attitude problem, not everyone has to listen to crap rap you know. It was a harmless question he asked.
    I don't have a life?*Scoffs*You talk about Squall,Lulu,and Wakka like their real people.(I know I complained about slash fanfiction in a earlier, post but I think there are too many gay fan fics out there, I know I sound like I'm contradicting my self, but I know that the FF characters are not real I read fanfiction for fun.) I wasn't making poor attempts to make people laugh I just trying to have some fun that's the whole purpose of this thread isn't it?I don't have an atttitude problem I was just trying to make a point.You can dislike rap all you want I respect your opinion, but it isn't going any where it's going to be around for a long time.When I was comparing Final Fantasy VIII to Star Wars Episode II I was trying to make a point and that point was that in my opinion I felt like compared to the love story in Episode II the love story in FFVIII was poorly developed.Oh and I know that Lulu isn't in FFVIII I know that but do you know what else?...I don't care Kuja isn't in FFVIII either and he is in this thread.
    Last edited by The Fat Bioware Nerd; 02-27-2006 at 05:09 PM.

I don't have a life?*Scoffs*You talk about Squall,Lulu,and Wakka like their real people.
    Says the guy going on about Squall going on a date.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I started to delete a few posts, but after reading more I decided that it was not worth my time to go through all of that work. If the best you all can do is post sexual innuendo scenarios and try to go around the filters, etc., then this is getting closed.

John-912, Shadow he Red XIII Thing and Ultima Blader Draco: You had better clean up your acts. I don't want to see either of you going around the filters and I don't want to have to delete any more of your posts due to their content.

~SapphireStar~: Please cut out the modding. If you have problems with any of the poster, use the Warn button.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles