Thread: Blitzball Second Place...

Default Blitzball Second Place...

How could I finish in second place? This is one way to win Volley Shot 2 without copying it, but the team's too good to get second! But I want Kiyuri to learn Volley Shot 2 and it's nearly impossible to techcopy!

So, how would I finish second? Have a 50% win ratio? Win 5, Lose 5?
    This is in League.
    Aurora, exhale bloody air! Dark Holy!

you could...
    get over it and move on...lol, I couldn't even get as far as you got so I gave up, but blitzball was a fun minigame though...
    Normally I don't advertise or spam for stuff, but i've decided to set my cause to help a needy forum! so come and join http://s13.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_...ex.php?act=idx

have you tried switching your teams positions... like putting your fowards as backs, and the person with the lowest catch in goal??

then, fiddle around with your formations... counterattack should move your new fowards (who are actually backs) up the front, and then maybe the other team can score one (cos that all you need them to do).

apart from that, i dont know... it all depends on how much better your team is than all the other teams

jus play the league then weneva u find urself pulling ahed, lose the next match. simple!

Why do you imprison your saviour?

don't use Kiyuri. She sucks.

Kiyuri is widely regarded to be the second/third best midfielder in the game behind Mifurey and Vuroja. I'd hardly say she sucks.

Hire crap players. I hired Wakka, on the airship, he was at level 1!

Wakka will always be a low level as no team can hire him except the Aurochs.

I'd like to hear from Dark Messenger about his progress on this subject. The only advice I can offer would be the same as Blitz Ace, but I'd suggest forfeiting the match as soon as the opposition score.