Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: I've Lost My Reasons To Stay You Tart Moderators!

Quote Originally Posted by Croyles
    How will planning a conspiracy-type-thing against the staff under the nose of the staff bring anything back?
    Thats the secret obviously.

Banned

by doing what? everyone knows why that forum was created. to remove it to me seems to be cutting their nose off to spite their face. it will be unworkable. all that will happen is that all the threads that would have went into a seperate forum designed for them they will now go into a forum where alot of people don't want them. it will be cluttered. and it will just draw pure eotw users like me into eoeo and noone wants that.

and people may blame me for all this. but lets not forget that i was only banned for a short time from that forum. not for inciting anything, flaming, spamming or anything like that. it was for posting an opinion that was out of place in a thread. which frankly i disagree with as we should never have purely pro or negative threads in the first place. but that is another argument.

the fact is that that forum was closed not just because of me. because as far as i and obviously the moderators were concerned i was within the rules. if any different was thought then i would be banned not the forum.

but this isn't going to stop the kind of arguments and discussions that went on before. it's moving a problem not getting rid of it. and that is the problem. and that's why it won't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud No.9
    eotw will be back. don't worry. it was created because noone liked eoeo being filled with political stuff. so now they've got rid of it we can just dump all the political stuff back in there. then they'll get annoyed and give us it back. you'll see. it will be back before the end of the year. people just need to post more politcal stuff in eoeo.
    No, as I'd posted earlier (which you would have seen if you actually read threads instead of skimming them) it was created because of the September the 11th events which brought up a mass of political threads in General Chat and EoEO.

The only way it'd be brought back would be from a disaster of a similar life-changing magnitude, so by wanting it back you're actively wishing such a disaster on the human race.

I'd ask you how you can live with yourself over that, but you've already pretty much shown how inhuman and psychopathic you are.

I think having a political forum in the first place encourages people to post political threads. I think not having it will certainly lessen the forums threads about politics.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Destai
    I think having a political forum in the first place encourages people to post political threads. I think not having it will certainly lessen the forums threads about politics.
    I concur.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

This thread is getting way off topic so get back to it and not the discussing of EotW.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Quote Originally Posted by Lindy
    No, as I'd posted earlier (which you would have seen if you actually read threads instead of skimming them) it was created because of the September the 11th events which brought up a mass of political threads in General Chat and EoEO.

The only way it'd be brought back would be from a disaster of a similar life-changing magnitude, so by wanting it back you're actively wishing such a disaster on the human race.

I'd ask you how you can live with yourself over that, but you've already pretty much shown how inhuman and psychopathic you are.
    Oh lawd is dat some flamming? I lol'd.

I pray to Yevon it doesn't come back. Ever. Political threads in General Chat have always proven superior.
    I like Kung-Fu.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    This thread is getting way off topic so get back to it and not the discussing of EotW.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

Nulli Secundus Primus Inter Pares's Avatar

Meh, there's always a reason to stick about...

*spams*
    :joey:

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by fire_of_avalon
    The topic of this thread is now: Have you ever wanted to leave EoFF as a result of a Staff decision? Why or why not?
    Yes, but I can't say any more on that for confidentiality reasons!
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Destroyer of Worlds DarkLadyNyara's Avatar

This is a cool forum. It would take alot to make me leave.
    eotw will be back. don't worry. it was created because noone liked eoeo being filled with political stuff. so now they've got rid of it we can just dump all the political stuff back in there. then they'll get annoyed and give us it back. you'll see. it will be back before the end of the year. people just need to post more politcal stuff in eoeo.
    Political zealots unite!!! (you know who you are. )