View Poll Results: Blair Witch Project : Reality or Hoax?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Reality

7 24.14%
  • Hoax

22 75.86%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Blair Witch Project

Default The Blair Witch Project

What are your views on the Blair Witch Project? Many people believe this is all just a hoax, and many sites and information on the internet back this idea up.

What do you think?

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think it may have been real, but not the stupid movie.

lol, omg everyone knows its fake, you lot are so gullible, anywayz, scary first time, yawn fest the next .....

Quote Originally Posted by Dreddz
    lol, omg everyone knows its fake, you lot are so gullible, anywayz, scary first time, yawn fest the next .....

The movie however was real footage from real cameras that were apperently found somewhere in the woods that the people camped... It may well have been a hoax, it may not be who knows, we have no real evidence either way

it came 5th in the scariest films ever, and the director went and talked about it, he says its fake, and a set went into the woods to do all of it, it only says its real to make it more spooky ......

I think it was really a bunch of super smart chimps that were doing an experiment with thunder and it got out of hand when the lead monkey killed an old man by axcident...

I once saw a documentary on the subject. It say's that Heather, Joshua and Micheal were sent to do a project on the Blair Witch, however they had no idea on any of the things that were to happen to them. Apparently, another team of people were studying how people would react after hearing all these stories, so they followed them at night and set speakers up all around the woods so that sounds would come from all directions.. All it took was a few rocks and a few sounds to freak the hell outta them. However, they did lose themselves, that had nothing to do with anyone else, they did that by themselves. All the arguements were apparently real, no acts. They made their own route and they had no idea that any of it was going to happen. This documentary also said that afterwards, even though Heather, Josh and Michael found out after it had all happened that they had been screwed with, they had to have treatment because of the traumatic events..

Apparently..

And what came first in the scariest films ever? I would really like to know..

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

The ending made no sense. They run into a house and then fall over? What the crap? At least make the Blair Witch come and shoot laser beams at them or capture them and try to bake them into a pie or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    The ending made no sense. They run into a house and then fall over? What the crap? At least make the Blair Witch come and shoot laser beams at them or capture them and try to bake them into a pie or something.
    I think the point was that you didn't actually <i>see</i> anything, so that everything is left to your imagination. But man that would've been cool if they all became a pie.

The film terrifed me the first time I saw it. xD Especially the end where Josh (SPOILER)was in the corner so that the nasty Blair Witch... thing could kill her. *shudders* I'm such a wimp.

Yeah, I saw on the Scariest Movies Ever about how they screwed with the actors. That was funny. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Necron
    I once saw a documentary on the subject. It say's that Heather, Joshua and Micheal were sent to do a project on the Blair Witch, however they had no idea on any of the things that were to happen to them. Apparently, another team of people were studying how people would react after hearing all these stories, so they followed them at night and set speakers up all around the woods so that sounds would come from all directions.. All it took was a few rocks and a few sounds to freak the hell outta them. However, they did lose themselves, that had nothing to do with anyone else, they did that by themselves. All the arguements were apparently real, no acts. They made their own route and they had no idea that any of it was going to happen. This documentary also said that afterwards, even though Heather, Josh and Michael found out after it had all happened that they had been screwed with, they had to have treatment because of the traumatic events..

Apparently..

And what came first in the scariest films ever? I would really like to know..
    I agree

The film terrifed me the first time I saw it. xD Especially the end where Josh
    was in the corner so that the nasty Blair Witch... thing could kill her. *shudders*
    I thought it was Mike...
    Making a new sig

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Oh, it's some lame attempt by the movie directors to be clever and artsy? "OH IT'S A METAPHOR FOR HOW DARKNESS CAN CONQUER THE HUMAN SOUL!" It's not as good a metaphor as laser beams or pie cooking, smurfer.

I think...its was real! >.<

Love is equal to suffering

Quote Originally Posted by blackchocobo9999
    I agree

I thought it was Mike...
    It could well be, I never pay attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffing Cheese
    It could well be, I never pay attention.
    Yes, it was Michael; Josh dissapeared earlier on.

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

When I watched that film I LOL'ed. How is it scary at all? :]