Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stargate anyone

Liked the movie, never got into the show.
    Formerly: Autumn Rain

wow im not alone , but i think im going to reask a question i asked earlier does anyone know anything about the Stargate Alliance game, ive heard of it and its supposed to be released sometime this year but does anyone know for sure
    Now for some words of wisdom:
    Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.....hmmm wait just a minute.

Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking

"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada."
    - Britney Spears, Pop Singer

My favorite episode is When O'neil is stuck having the same day over and over again and he tries all these stunts because he knew the same day would start over again. I love it when he was playing golf at the Stargate and yelling "FORE!!!"and the general got pissed off. I was laughing so hard I almost cried. I wish I knew which season it was so I could buy the DVD set

Quote Originally Posted by fantasyjunkie
    My favorite episode is When O'neil is stuck having the same day over and over again and he tries all these stunts because he knew the same day would start over again. I love it when he was playing golf at the Stargate and yelling "FORE!!!"and the general got pissed off. I was laughing so hard I almost cried. I wish I knew which season it was so I could buy the DVD set

omg I love that episode. Well I did until they showed it 5 times in a row then it got boring.

I just saw the original movie with kurt Russel. man, those guys had balls for going into that stargate

I really enjoyed the movie. I would of started to watch the SG1 series but by the time I started watching it, it was already into the 6th season or such. I did start watching Atlantis though and I can't wait for the next season of that.

FFXIV Character

Arianna Harkness (Sargatanas)

The acting in the first season is really bad, but it does get better. It's definately worth renting.
    Plus, occasionally on the Sci-Fi channel they have specials with the earlier seasons and such.

Ominous Wanderer Tech Admin Samuraid's Avatar

Stargate SG1 = one of the better shows around.
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasyjunkie
    Yeah, Teal'c makes the best expression whenever he gets the thermometer stuck in his mouth, not to mention getting hit by a door each time the day restarts.

The episode when Teal'c and Jack swap bodies is always worth a laugh as well
    Now for some words of wisdom:
    Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.....hmmm wait just a minute.

Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking

"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada."
    - Britney Spears, Pop Singer

im am i bit of a freak towards that show myself. My brother has all the seasons, either boughten...or...ahem, by other means...considering ive seen shows not out yet, but i mean, its so awesome, i cant remember what was the last one i saw though. But did anyone else think that the battle scene that took place in antartica look i lil like Star Wars?? i thought it kicked serious ass! but thats what it reminded me of.
    I like both of them. Nobody really ever gives the spin off shows much of a chance, but if you dont mind letting go and just taking them as two different shows, Atlantis is actually really good and has a lot of the sarcasim in it. Think thats one of the best parts in it. I think if Jack wasnt there, the show would suck.

...everything faces the test of time...
    :twak: