Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I wish I could draw

heres a site I found thats has a tutorial on how to draw manga ...http://www.howtodrawmanga.com/tutorial.html ...hope it helps

Some of you guys make it sound SO easy. Gee, I wish I could draw. The only art I'm capable of is computer art.

It's really not easy per se, but it can get easier with alot of practice. As I said before, absorb everything you can and try everything at least once. Being able to produce great artwork is 10% inspiration and 90% perspiration, and very few people are so naturally gifted that they don't have to work at it.
    Tyler lies back and asks, "If Marilyn Monroe was alive right now, what would she be doing?"
    I say, goodnight.
    The headliner hangs down in shreds from the ceiling, and Tyler says, "Clawing at the lid of her coffin."

one thing to try is do a lot of fanart, thats how i started, and be realiastic dont try stuff way beyond what u think u can do, and the guy that said painting helps that is true i got watercolour and added that to a few of my pics and they look great, but 2 most important things are lots of practice (ive been practicing nearly 3 yrs now), and keep goin at it never giv eup. i used to be just like u, but when u look back at the stuff u started with its a good laugh. btw u might wanna steer away from cg for a while very hard 2 draw, or least i think it is. hope this was useful and good luck

"This the outro, I was gonna put it at the beginning
    But this is what I say the moment after I'm winning
    Thank you, Ultimate Victory"

The Ultimate Victory - Chamillionaire