Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Genius Plan.....

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    Move to some small pacific island where everyone lives in huts, as then you'll be the equivalent of a billionaire and <b>it'll have good weather</b>
    Yes, the weather in the Pacific Islands is occasionally on par with the recent weather in Florida, so I'm sure he'll be fine there! The money bit is true, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyk
    Those dollars will buy you as much in the US as the pounds would have in the UK.
    Incorrect. Most things cost different amounts inbetween countries with significantly different currency values.

People seem to be forgetting something fairly important when moving countries. Are you eligible for a visa? 'cause there's no point in saying you'll move into a country if they won't take you in. Unless you marry an American citizen or pay up US$1,000,000, you'll find that it's not very simple to walk into the place.

EDIT: If you really want to rake in the cash, Dubai is indeed the place to go. Working for oil companies in the middle east brings in the real cash.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Destai
    Just mentioning, I love it when someone claims to have a genius plan and spells genius wrong.
    ahem * changed *
    Anywayz, Im gonna do this, Im looking for countrys with lower currency rates, but most are foreign ....

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    Move to some small pacific island where everyone lives in huts, as then you'll be the equivalent of a billionaire and it'll have good weather and also possibly coconuts. Also it may have coconuts. I know I have already said that, but I felt that it was such an important factor that it needed to be mentioned twice.
    Making a slow come back since 2008