Thread: tidus necklace/jechts tattoo

Default tidus necklace/jechts tattoo

can ne1 hook me up with a picture of this? it needs to be front view so it can be drawn over easy when printed, i want to tattoo it on my arm thats the why^^
    thnx 4 ur time ppl^^

LMB

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

You really, really, really REALLY should think twice before getting the Zanarkand Abes logo tattooed on your arm. Think about... oh, in ten/twenty/thirty years time... will you really want to say to your friends, children, grandchildren, colleagues: "Yeah, I got this tattoo when I was 16 - it's the symbol of an imaginary sports team from a video game I enjoyed when I was a teenager."

If you really want the image on you, try a temporary ink tattoo. At least that way, you won't be able to regret in future.

hehe yeh id have to agree with Bid D on that one... you might wanna think about it, make sure u wont regret it... having said that i will give you a picture neway, seeing as you asked for one...

here it is: Tidus necklace

Do whatever you think is right and you wont go far wrong.
    I've seen a site somewhere that sells temporary tatoos of the Abes logo, the yevon insignia and the FFX logo. Cant remember where it is though. ill post it here if i run across it. Although i don't think tmporary tatoos are what youre looking for though is it.

What about this though?
    Last edited by xX.Silver.Wings.Xx; 11-09-2005 at 02:22 PM.