Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Things you would never be caught saying.

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

"This sandwich is so fit"

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

"Forget the Djarums and 151, Lets get some Malboros and Beast Ice and head down to the mudbog Bubba"

"I've got a better idea. Lets go somewhere quiet and talk about our feelings."

"Thank you for seeing me on such short notice, I know it's difficult to fit another Psychiatry appointment in your schedule, but i just needed to talk about my day."

*shudders*

And if you don't understand what a Mudbog or Beast Ice is from the first one? count yourself as blessed that you don't live in a redneck stronghold.

Monkeys Suck or Im gay.
    It looks like the ground had a sex change.

Quote Originally Posted by SocietyzAntidote
    "Forget the Djarums and 151, Lets get some Malboros and Beast Ice and head down to the mudbog Bubba"
    And if you don't understand what a Mudbog or Beast Ice is from the first one? count yourself as blessed that you don't live in a redneck stronghold.
    Beast wouldn't really be something that rednecks would drink too much of, as it's usually only marketed in the northern part of the country, from what I've seen. And even if it was marketed in the South, there'd still be much cheaper beers rednecks would buy, if not liquor.