Thread: What shall I do...

Default What shall I do...

Hey everybody, first time posting.

I just started play FFTA again and my clans coming along quite nicely...

I made an Assasin and I was wondering what her second skill/tech should be, any suggestions?

~Casper~

Assassins are great, and if you just started and got one already, you are going really well, or just play waaay too much.

Anyway, i don't quite understand. Do you mean tech's as in Last Breath, or classes such as Sniper. its the 'second' bit that confuses me. Cause it doesn't matter about the second tech (much) but its a big(ger) decision for a second class.

i always prefered an assasin/sniper but an assasin/elementalist is good too i would pick from those 2
    Too big. <-- yeah i heard that one before

My favorite combo is Assassin/Sniper. Equip the Assassin with a bow (I use the Gastra Bow due to its high power, long range, and non-elemental damage), and you have a series of skills which work for all situations. You can use abilities like Beso Toxico (which is poison and full attack damage, versus the Fencer's Swarmsting, which only does half damage) and Doom Archer (if you're low on MP), to deal massive damage and effects from across the screen (Death Sickle is pretty nice too, especially against enemies with poor movement who won't be able to reach you before they die), then use Last Breath, Rockseal, Nightmare, etc. if the enemy closes in.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

I turned the semi secret Eldena into an assassin/Red mage. Doublecast cure or barrier can really help out. If its second skill i recommend Last Breath or Shadowbind.

As a side note, I'd also suggest using the Archer S-Ability Concentrate, and the Fencer R-Ability Reflex. Then master all the A-Abilities for Sniper and Assassin, add in the Combo of your choice, and you have a one person army killer.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Assassins are always army killers. And its one woman. All viera are female.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Number
    Believe it or not, a woman is a "person", which is the term I used.

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

XD I made Eldena an Assasin as well. Last breath is great, you should teach it to your Veira.
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan

Touché,Threeché,SPAMATION Monster Hunt's Avatar

I'm the same as Skyblade. Go for that one!
    was all like to who was acctually feeling due to the fact that :oscar: & :frylock: couldn't go to his b'day party. patted him on the back and :mog: said there's always next year. felt more , felt , but :moose: (who knows when (as the person he is) he came in) was more of a . :magus: jumped in and told that no one really likes him. BROKEN ran everyone over with a :sophia:. So lived happily ever after, especially after he had with :rsl:
    The end!

66% of sig statistics are fake- and so is this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mittopotahis
    Assassins are great, and if you just started and got one already, you are going really well, or just play waaay too much.
    It's my second time playing so I know what I'm doing
    And I meant classes...I just used Tech/Skill 'cos there called like Spellblade skill (Or something :P)

And my first thought was to use Sniper, but I didn't have much good moves/techs so I thought using Fencer techs would be good.

So is there decent Sniper moves I can master in the future? At the moment I have Beso Toxico, Doubleshot, Conceal and Death Sickle and nothings too special I think.

Oh, and should I just master every Assasin/Sniper tech I can find?

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Number
    Wow, I guess there can’t be that many of them then…

Quote Originally Posted by Casper
    Oh, and should I just master every Assasin/Sniper tech I can find?
    Yes.

You shuldn't play with whats best. Play with what you like.

Quote Originally Posted by DroneofTravis
    Wow, I guess there can’t be that many of them then…
    Same with bangaa I believe their all male.
    Humans are the only one you can tell the difference whether their boy or girl... looking. :p
    "Swordchucks Yo." - Fighter

"Every time I cast Hadoken it siphons a little bit of love out of the world to create a massive destructive explosions. They say the divorce rate goes up with each cast." - BM

How many swords could sword chucks chuck if sword chucks could chuck swords? Same goes with Nuns! :rolleyes2

"I cast Ice-9!" -RM

"I can steal stuff that isn't even there" -Thief (Yet he can't steal in the game)