Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yunalesca is seriously annoying me!

Guys, thanks so much. Guess what? I defeated her! Mwahahaha! At last!

I took in most of your advice, here and there, so thanks a lot, people. My party was mainly Rikku, Auron, and Yuna, but Tidus helped a bit. Basically, I used Ultima throughout the battle, who Auron, Yuna, and Rikku had, and replenished every-so-often with ethers. There were limit breaks, too, and I only used ONE Aeon before the final form. Then I absolutely massacred her with all my Aeons, including Bahamut on overdrive. I thought she had won when she managed to knock out Yuna and Rikku, with Auron having zombie, being a target for curaga, so my leg immediately cramped up, and I was hopping around the room shouting "smurf, [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img]! smurf, [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img]! smurf, [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img]!" It took hours for my leg to repair, I think I pulled a muscle. Anyway, I used a mega phoenix, and then finished her off with Yuna's Grand Summon overdrive, with Valefor. A spectacular ending, I laughed like a maniac. Thanks, people!!

Edit: Crap, I got filtered. XD Nevermind, just guess what I shouted, it really hurt.

Well done