Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I stand corrected.....Tron

Default I stand corrected.....Tron

I wouldn't believe it until I saw it, but now I've seen it, and now I believe it. On the Kingdom Hearts Ultimania site, they have pictures and magazine scans of the Tron world. My apologies to dejavu, even though he/she is banned.

I kind of like how they are giving Sora and the gang various outfits to fit the world, it's kind of neat. Anyway, here's another world for your viewing pleasure. The heartless for this world should be interesting. Discuss.

Oh Hell yes.

This is the best news to come from KH2 thus far, in my opinion.

Holy moly. They're putting in a Tron world? Really? Ok... Well, it looks, um, interesting so far, we'll just have to see how well it works once it comes out. Oh, and I'm not going to apologize to dejavu. We've all seen the trailers he said he saw it in, and none of those shots are in those trailers. He probably heard that there would be a Tron world somewhere, but he didn't see it in one of the trailers, which is what he claimed.

I agree about the outfit changes, those are cool. Out of curiosity, do they now have different outfits for every world, or still just for some of them?
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

cool

prolly just some of them
    or maybe there will be a unique outfit for each world

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade
    Oh, and I'm not going to apologize to dejavu. We've all seen the trailers he said he saw it in, and none of those shots are in those trailers. He probably heard that there would be a Tron world somewhere, but he didn't see it in one of the trailers, which is what he claimed.
    Yeah, that's true.

I agree about the outfit changes, those are cool. Out of curiosity, do they now have different outfits for every world, or still just for some of them?
    I'd say about 60% of the worlds have a costume change. They don't have an outfit for the Mulan world, the Beauty and the Beast world, and probably don't have one for the Hollow Bastion and Twilight Town worlds either. But other than that yeah.

A Tron world? Damn, who would have imagined...

Theyve been seen in normal outfits in Pirates of the Caribbean.

I never saw Tron so it'll be interesting to play through.

Quote Originally Posted by Destai
    I never saw Tron
    You're a horrible person.

Theyve been seen in normal outfits in Pirates of the Caribbean.

I never saw Tron so it'll be interesting to play through.
    They do have new outfits for Steamboat Willy though.

Yeah, Tron is the first Disney world in KH that comes from a movie I haven't seen. When did Tron come out anyway?
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Just wanted to point out they don't have new outfits in the Alladin world (Agraba? Something like that.) either.

Quote Originally Posted by Necronopticous
    I never saw Tron.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercen-X
    I never saw LotR
    See, now a statement like that, I could agree with. But complaining that we are horrible for not seeing a movie which 80% of the world's population probably hasn't even heard of is a bit ridiculous... >.<

See, now a statement like that, I could agree with. But complaining that we are horrible for not seeing a movie which 80% of the world's population probably hasn't even heard of is a bit ridiculous... >.<

Tron is the father of geek culture films, it's required viewing for all geeks.

Also, saying that the movie is not heard of is the most ridiculously laughable thing you could have possibly said. Tron is incredibly, incredibly popular. Just because something is before your time doesn't mean it isn't popular.