Thread: ps2 online and usb headset

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

Default ps2 online and usb headset

i wanna get the online with a headset so im lookin through gamestop and eb games

im thinkin of gettin this http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/244436.asp for online

the headset could be a problem, people say they brake easily so im scared of wasting my money to brake something in a day

any recomendations

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Well, the headsets are kind of flimsy, but just don't do anything crazy with them (sitting on them, throwing a pile of text books on them, etc.) and they should be fine. I have a friend whose room is practically a warzone, but he's been using his for a good year at least and hasn't had any problems with them.

do they still do tht online bundle with the network and headset?

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

Banned

headsets are annoying. really annoying. people only use them for shouting insults at folk and being general asses. they're not used for tactics or anything else. just being lame.

so i shouldnt get one?

Banned

the noise of your friends is good when playing games. the noise of some 12 year old with issues who lives 1000 miles away is less fun.

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

If you're going to get a headset, get the Logitech USB one. They're durable and have a pretty longlasting guarantee if something goes wrong.

if you take care of the headset you'll have no problems. it doesn't take much either, just make sure it can't get stepped or sat on and its taken care of. trust me, its 1000 times better than without it. when i play games with headset compatibility it quickly becomes a godsend.

Being wise comes in two parts: 1) having a lot to say and 2) not saying it.

Thanks to Starry Relm and Sphere for the Sig and Avatar (in their respecive order)