Thread: secret al bhed dictionary or glitch?

Default secret al bhed dictionary or glitch?

very first time i played the game i was at the beginning the temple where you first meet riku, bahj that how you spell it? well anyways im swimming around after and found a piece of rubble in the water and it had a staircase where i could get out of the water. on it i found the al bhed dicionary. i looked in my inventory under key items i belive and i had every al bhed primer.

now the part that makes me think it was a glitch. right from the beginning i could understand al bhed. but then i went and found an al bhed primer and when i looked in my inventory i had 1 al bhed primer missing. then after i found the 2nd albhed primer i had 2 missing. this also made it harder to undertsand the al bheds.

has anyone ever heard of this?
    lynx
    beaten final fantasy III,IV,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X,X-2,XII,mystic quest, tacitcs, tactics advanced, crystal chronicles.

you only live once but if you do it right once is enough

my FF amvs

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

that sure is a weird glitch. the only way i know how to underdstand al bhed from near the start is by getting them all on another games and using a sphere to copy them into the new game.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Al bhed compiler. strange tho

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by boys from the dwarf
    that sure is a weird glitch. the only way i know how to underdstand al bhed from near the start is by getting them all on another games and using a sphere to copy them into the new game.
    use a sphere to copy them to a new game? huH?

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

It's no glitch. It's meant to be that way.

so it happened to you too mirage?
    lynx
    beaten final fantasy III,IV,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X,X-2,XII,mystic quest, tacitcs, tactics advanced, crystal chronicles.

my FF amvs

actually, u can get the primers from another file and put them on a new one but that's not wot he's sayin. he's sayin it was his FIRST FILE (didn't hav another) and wen he got primers they went missing from the key items. now wen u copy the primers from another file, all the primers in spira vanish so u can't pick them up anyway. this obvously is a glitch which i wud get chekd out if i wer u

Why do you imprison your saviour?

it's happened to me once while re-playing the video game. So congrats on finding this ^^
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Everyday I wish that I could be the one, for you...

but everyone should try and find the al bhed dioctionary the first time you end up swimming you can find it. and after you get it check your inventory to see if you got all the albhed primers.
    lynx

my FF amvs

You can transfer files??? I thought that once you beat Yu Yevon the ending starts and it just stays on GAME OVER until you reset/turn it off.

Wish i had that glitch ^_^
    WOuld have saved me alot of time.

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team

it collects all the primers from any other save on your memory card. if you didn't have any other saves then you are one lucky guy.

flareNUKE u misunderstand, u can't transfer files, u can transfer the al bhed primer u hav from another file onto a new one so u can speek al bhed right from the beginning of the game. u can't transfer characters form other files.

Why do you imprison your saviour?

Wow, that is one cool glitch. I wonder why the Al Bhed Compilation Sphere didn't work...I got every Al Bhed Primer in X-2, but when I tried it, I only got some of it desiphered. (Yeah, I'm aware that I spelt that wrong.)