Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For the people who dont like FF X-2...

Hmm how could FFX-2 be better (pulls out hundred page list)
    I will make a couple points that i think would have made the game alot better
    -better voice actors
    -missions that were not so easy, stupid, or pointless (the missions made me go temporarly insane when i was trying to do the 100% ending because alot of them are time consuming and boring)
    -harder bosses
    -a better storyline (really who is going to hold a grudge 1000 years before doing some act of revenge)
    Now for some words of wisdom:
    Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.....hmmm wait just a minute.

Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking

"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada."
    - Britney Spears, Pop Singer

do you guys thinkthat they made the FFX has a bad ending in purpose?

well just like FF VII Aeris has to die so now they can come out the AC and DC

they wanted to make more money while it's HOT

Nulli Secundus Primus Inter Pares's Avatar

You see, I have this pen here, there are many bad things I can do with it, but nothing would compare to X-2.
    :joey:

Well i guess i cant really complain about X-2's ending because in the "secret ending" of FFX(SPOILER)shows Tidus alive and well swimming in the ocean on his way back to his friends (by the way the "secret ending" is after the credits, just like how there are "secret endings" after the credits of pretty much every single FF game). But considering this ending in FFX this means the whole point of FFX-2 really wouldnt have existed, meaning the game would not have been made, meaning the world would be a much better place
    Now for some words of wisdom:
    Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.....hmmm wait just a minute.

Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking

"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada."
    - Britney Spears, Pop Singer

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

I'd have to say:

better voice acting/lip syncage (god, hearing Rikku saying AHHHH! while her mouth was clearly saying antidisastablishmentarriorism).
    lvl system where you had to divi out stat and skill points you gained at every lvl, sort of like mastery and crap.
    none of this uber equipment, or they should null it down (ie. catnip should act like it has in other ff games and be there simply to Berserk the bearer).
    tactics style battle system (that would've been so neat) and also, class advancement trees (like on fft)... and none of this in battle class change.
    an option where you can turn off the music and battle compositions (even though i enjoyed it all!!!) and simply listen to the ambient noises while strategizing out plans of attack etc...
    the story was fine, but nothing breath takeing like ffviii.

wow.... never knew how many problems i have with this game.... oh well, its still my 3rd faveorite ff game