Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WWE wrestler Eddie Guerrero has passed away

Master of the Universe Lord Magician's Avatar

:magus: R.I.P

~In our hearts...lies evil~
    Full Credit for this awesome sig goes to Ultima88! Thanks Man!
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot.
    If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

GOT MILK?

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa's Real Lover(really
    he died and all ur thinkin abou is wut there gonna do in wrestling next week, GODD

Shut the hell up. I simply mentioned them because he was going to be involved in them both!!!! Get your facts right before you start chewing somebody out.

I'm not letting a cry baby little brat like you ruining this thread, which didn't need your concent, you did it to be mean. So please dude, take out your agrevations somewhere else.

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

chill calm down, dont need to b flammin in public ^^

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Please, don't ruin this thread with petty squabbling - it isn't necessary.

According to sources, Eddie died almost instantly, probably from a massive heart attack. Please note that this is just speculation at this point. Once the autopsy has been completed, we'll all have a better indication of what happened.

In a recent interview, JBL said that Eddie had beaten his demons, had just turned 38 and was on top of his game. It's such a shame.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Two tribute shows... that's good. I already read the results, and according to many, the shows are basically episodes without any angles.

Chris Jericho, in an interview, was shocked at the news.

I went to school today, and was surprised to find out how many people actually watched wrestling, and knew about Eddie Guerrero. It cheered me up to know that there were more people in my highschool grieving his death. I was also able to find many kids wearing those "I'm your papi!" shirts.

*sigh*, I'm really going to miss you Eddie.

Even though its been awhile since ive watched wrestling, I will be watching the tribute show.... which is on now.

This indeed has been a tragedy. Watching RAW tonight, you can see that this was more than just a wrestler. This was a man who sincerely cared about all of those he came in contact with. For those who think this is just a face on television that didn't have any influence on peoples' lives and decisions, think again. Listen to the other wrestlers in the confessionals. I have never seen these guys so distraught. At least, not since Owen Hart. Just because we don't know them, doesn't mean we can't feel and be affected by the impact he made on all of those around him.

May you find eternal peace, Eddie Guerrero.

The most touching interviews were probably JBL's and Benoit's. I was almost about to cry hearing them talk...and I don't even know Eddie Guerrero.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Dingo Jellybean
    The most touching interviews were probably JBL's and Benoit's. I was almost about to cry hearing them talk...and I don't even know Eddie Guerrero.
    I'll second that. Chris Benoit's interview was so heartfelt. I also enjoyed Triple H saying that "Eddie will be up there in heaven ... lying to someone". Heh. That just goes to show what a great sense of humour Eddie had.

"As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

I'm not able to watch RAW so I just read RAW results from WWE's homepage and watched the video samples. Those Eddie Guerrereo tribute moments felt really sad. I cried during most of the video when Vince McMahon and the WWE superstars paid their respect for Eddie (the 10-bell-toll video). The interviews by Rey Mysterio, Chris Benoit and Chavo Guerrereo were all emotional.

Quote Originally Posted by Dingo Jellybean
    What did JBL say? There was no mention of him in the WWE page. How about Triple-H, Batista and Shawn Michaels, what did they say? (BTW is it safe to say all those interviews were all honest and for real, i.e. not scripted or acted in any way? No offence, just making sure.)
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

all i can say its this

Eddie vaya con Dios
    I have the skill..the knowhow on how to steal hubcaps from the cops!...

this is where I'm from...

My sympathies go out to his family. Viva la raza Eddie, you will be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth1999AD
    What did JBL say? There was no mention of him in the WWE page. How about Triple-H, Batista and Shawn Michaels, what did they say? (BTW is it safe to say all those interviews were all honest and for real, i.e. not scripted or acted in any way? No offence, just making sure.)
    I didn't get a chance to see what Batista, HHH, or Shawn Michaels said (they'll probably be aired on Smackdown!), but JBL spoke of Eddie as his enemy in the ring, but a true friend outside the ring. He said Eddie was there to help him get through his first divorce and was just as happy as JBL was when JBL remarried.

You can usually tell it's sincere when the interviewee recalls very fond memories. No offense to Booker T, but it did sound a bit scripted or he just wanted to say something just for the sake of it. Mostly what Booker said was that he'll miss him, etc.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Batista: He said that he can't believe he's gone. Eddie helped him so much in the ring, not just physically, but mentally. He also said that Eddie carried so much baggage with him, and that outside the ring, he was in pain. However, once the bell rang, the pain disappeared, and he went out there to perform like nothing was wrong. This interview was straight from the heart, and Batista was crying for most of it.

HHH: Praised Eddie's technical skills, and said that his family was so important to him. He also said that Eddie had a lot of demons in his life (drug/alcohol abuse), but he managed to conquer them, and it was an inspiration to everyone.

HBK: Said that he'd never wrestled Eddie, but they were connected in the sense that they were both Born Again Christians. Praised Eddie's in-ring work, said prayers for Eddie's family and said that he'd be wrestling in Heaven with Eddie in the future.

They all looked genuine to me - except for Stephanie McMahon's.

Ciddieless since 2004

Strange, isn't it? You still expect to hear his music and to see him walking down into the ring... even though you know he won't, you still wait for him to come out...
    Money, power, sex... and elephants.
    -- Capt. Simon Illyan, ImpSec