Quote Originally Posted by Dingo Jellybean
I didn't get a chance to see what Batista, HHH, or Shawn Michaels said (they'll probably be aired on Smackdown!), but JBL spoke of Eddie as his enemy in the ring, but a true friend outside the ring. He said Eddie was there to help him get through his first divorce and was just as happy as JBL was when JBL remarried.
Yeah, I saw that interview on the WWE Eddie Guerrero page. It was a pretty good interview.

You can usually tell it's sincere when the interviewee recalls very fond memories. No offense to Booker T, but it did sound a bit scripted or he just wanted to say something just for the sake of it. Mostly what Booker said was that he'll miss him, etc.
I saw that one too. Some people are more open about their sadness, I guess. I noticed it's quite easy to tell especially from heel characters if they're sincere. Many of them were very devastated and acting like how they actually are in reality, not playing the roles they have on TV episodes.

Batista: He said that he can't believe he's gone. Eddie helped him so much in the ring, not just physically, but mentally. He also said that Eddie carried so much baggage with him, and that outside the ring, he was in pain. However, once the bell rang, the pain disappeared, and he went out there to perform like nothing was wrong. This interview was straight from the heart, and Batista was crying for most of it.
I'd definitely have wanted to see that.

HBK: Said that he'd never wrestled Eddie, but they were connected in the sense that they were both Born Again Christians. Praised Eddie's in-ring work, said prayers for Eddie's family and said that he'd be wrestling in Heaven with Eddie in the future.
Wow. That sounds very beautiful.