Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 267891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: I HATE THIS GAME

Yeah, you already said something stupid like that before, so dont even bother finishing your sentence, and please quit double posting

EDIT:quit triple posting, use the edit/delete button

[leeza]When did you become a Mod? Stop moderating. ~ Leeza[/leeza]

It wasnt double or triple lol it was quadruple posting O_O... but your point is retarded... come on square made X-2 and TSW and you mean to tell me they dont suck ~.^

the only thing that disturbed me was zidanes tail -.-' tho the rest was better !

I dont think it was really necissary for Garnet / Dagger / Sara to be so hot yet zidane look like a monkey... just my opinion

FFXIV Character

Shiromoto Tatsuji (Siren)

Dude! did u even look at the story behind the tail?! And im not saying that square makes things that suck. i'm sayin that ppl are overanalyzing every game. Adn in my opinion (which is what you put on forums!) those games don't suck!

Also, I didn't mean to post over and over. My internet was on the fritz.

Yes, like someone already said earlier, don't double post. Just edit your post. Don't even double post to explain that you didn't mean to double post. ;P -kikimm

I don't think they consider "fritzing" a decent reason, Heero.

Anyway, the only thing I don't like about FFIX is the trance system. Holy hell that's random, but it makes much more sense in a logical mindset than the limit break/despiration attacks found in FFVIII.
    "I'm a General, not some OPERA FLOOZY!"
    You wanna see my artwork?
    www.kawaiiranchan.deviantart.com

Quote Originally Posted by auhin
    I loved everything about this game: the abilities, magic system, trances, and especially Quina and Freya.
    Quina was disgusting, I made every attempt possible to not have that creature in my party, the game was already a bit childish in that i mean lacking mature themes with all the dr suess people running around why did they add that goofy thing., Freya was okay her dragon moves were cool, but she was a bit to whiny and depressed.
    Anyway, the only thing I don't like about FFIX is the trance system. Holy hell that's random, but it makes much more sense in a logical mindset than the limit break/despiration attacks found in FFVIII
    I personally think that VIII had the best limit breaks, and they fit well, if your about to die you will probably unleash your strongest attack, nothing compares to Squall and Zells limits in any final fantasy's, and its the only game were theirs an item that lets u use your limit over and over again, they dill massive amounts of damage, it is diffinitely a more character driven system. Trance was ok, but it to me was the least useful of the the 4 latter generation ff games.

FFXIV Character

My internet sux, ok? It kept post over and over. Get off my back!

Quote Originally Posted by You
    Square wouldn't have made the game if they thought it sucked!
    Im having deja vu here ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Me
    No Square cant tell the future Im afraid, so they didnt know if it would be a hit or not.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulTaker*
    Quina was disgusting, I made every attempt possible to not have that creature in my party, the game was already a bit childish in that i mean lacking mature themes with all the dr suess people running around why did they add that goofy thing., Freya was okay her dragon moves were cool, but she was a bit to whiny and depressed.
    Actually, the animal people and "Immature themes" are probably my favorite part about it. IX wasn't afraid to have wacky characters and stray from the over-serious VII and VIII. I thought IX was more like an actual fantasy world where humans weren't the only race. But that's just me.....I read Redwall and stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Ultimortal
    WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!??!??!?!??!??!?!?!

The nukes are ready, so...Are you with me?;)

Stop lying man! It's great I hate liers.

I personally loved FF9. I liked the characters ( with the exception of Quina ) and thought the music was wonderful. FF9 is my 2nd favorite with FF8 at #1. SOme things ARE annoying about the game though such as:

1. Kuja's thong
    2. Quina
    3. Trance system

As for Necron, yeah that was weird. I kinda liked it though, I defeat Kuja and then Necron shows up. Completely unexpected! I like his battle theme too.

Yeah, some things are annoying, but I loved the game. It had WAY better characters than FF7. Each character had a distinct and charming personality and thats what made the game enjoyable for me.

FFXIV Character

yeah, there were many aspects of the game that made it enjoyable for all. it was a different theme and mood than VII and VIII. it kind of brought u away from the serious issues that were covvered in those 2 games.

Finally you say something that makes sense and I totally agree with you and Noj_R I love Necron's battle theme. It's cool to beat up on him while listening to screams in the background

Quote Originally Posted by RaidenWeb17
    Finally you say something that makes sense and I totally agree with you and Noj_R I love Necron's battle theme. It's cool to beat up on him while listening to screams in the background
    I second that!

Listening to a psycho style battle theme while pounding an angel of death is very satisfying indeed...