Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 711121314151617

Thread: I HATE THIS GAME

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Ultimortal
    WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!??!??!?!??!??!?!?!

The nukes are ready, so...Are you with me?
    OMG!!! hell no this is my fav final fantasy game well that and FF7 why do you hate it its soo good Zidane & Dagger are soo cute

Bowchica Bow Wow... Omnislash07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Quin14
    Oh my God, you lot stop bitching at each other and have a proper unbiased debate about how amazingly-wonderfully-fantasticly-great/bad this game is. Hehe.

People tend to not like FF9 because it's more complicated and deeper than others (I'm expecting some insults from that ) and they can't understand it. Boo hoo to them, play something simpler...like Parappa the Rapper, probably suits with your IQ.

And a bit further up this page is a moan about Steiner-bashing. Yup, Steiner was a great character who has good ol' fashioned dilemma between his mind and his heart. Yummy plotlines follow.

Well, I'm out. The point I was making was there's no need for personal insults (though general ones are fine ) and anyone who thinks FF9 is a fool.

EDIT: I just sounded like an old man...*gulp*
    So there is no need for personal attacks but yet you think that everyone who dislikes FF9 is a retard with low IQ. OK, well if you thought the simple plot to 9 was deep then try figuring out the complex plot behind 7. Unlike 9 where it hands you the entire story, 7 makes you actually think about the story and examine the little details to get the full effect.
    Doc "But I'm a pacifist, I don't believe in violence"
    Caboose "Your a thing babies suck on?"
    Tucker "No thats a pedophile"

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Ultimortal
    WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!??!??!?!??!??!?!?!

The nukes are ready, so...Are you with me?
    I think the answer to that question is few are with you. Including myself because FFIX is definately one of the best. I cant understand why anyone can not like it, let alone HATE it.

So there is no need for personal attacks but yet you think that everyone who dislikes FF9 is a retard with low IQ. OK, well if you thought the simple plot to 9 was deep then try figuring out the complex plot behind 7. Unlike 9 where it hands you the entire story, 7 makes you actually think about the story and examine the little details to get the full effect.
    Hear hear.
    People tend to not like FF9 because it's more complicated and deeper than others (I'm expecting some insults from that ) and they can't understand it. Boo hoo to them, play something simpler...like Parappa the Rapper, probably suits with your IQ.
    Im sorry but I dont agree with this at all. Its a ridiculous reason. I didnt like FF9 cause I didnt feel for any of the characters, the story and setting bored me (I prefer futuritic RPGs sometimes), the music didnt move me and I hated the Trance system. It has nothing to do with my IQ level. Plus I played it with my ex, whom I hate and loathe and this game connects to him and thats another reason I hate it.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I would like everone to stop bitiching at each other in this thread and to stay ON TOPIC. ~SapphireStar~, do not tell anyone to piss off in any thread.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

Why is this such a big deal.

I reaaly hope you guys aren't talking about me. I just like IX alot. I didn't mean to insult anyone.

Yeah thats enough arguing, I guess if you hate the game you could say so since thats your own opinion, but don't mess with steiner cause he's funny.Also nobody deserves to play papa rappa that game just sucked and I knew it by looking at it.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I was right. I did get bad kick-backs. Hehe, the low IQ was just a small mick-take, I didn't expect anyone to actually take it to heart. And it was a general insult

Anyhoo, sorry if anyone did take offence *cough get over it cough*
    I've played FF7 too, and it's a great game. My 2nd favourite, just below FF9. But for some reason I still prefer FF9.

Auhin, don't worry. You're right, FF9 rocks.

Plus, I find it unbelievably pointless and stupid to start a thread about how much you hate FF9 on the FF9 forums. If you don't like a game, get rid of it and play one you do like. Chances are almost everyone in the game forum actually likes the game.

oh yeah, Parappa the Rapper really is THAT bad Ace. *shivers euurrrh....*

How many people are going to agree with destroying FF9 on a FF9 forum? Not alot.

Everytime someone says they hate this game a little part of me dies

How many people are going to agree with destroying FF9 on a FF9 forum? Not alot.
    Does it matter though? Seriously does it? Its mainly the FF9 fans going at the FF9 bashers. We state why we hate this game, yet you retort and start all this 'if you dont understand FF9, your retarded' or 'dont like FF9? You dont like FF!' Someone made this thread to hear if there were other FF9 haters out there and yes we do exsist, so please get over it! You may think its godly, but some of us dont.
    This should be closed cause its not going to end. People love it, people hate it. Way of life, people wont love everything you know.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yes, this thread has gone on long enough.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles