Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What FF moments made you cry or feel like crying?

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus
    FFX-2 makes Jesus cry

O.k thats off the line!, Sure I did not like FFX-2 at the Start when I frist played it but later I like it alot. What makes you know what Jesus crys about even if you have not ment him face to face. yes you can talk to him but I'm sure 100000% thats not like him that stuff of you people making fun of games that people like to play pisses me off!
    I'm sorry if this gets anyone mad and have rights but I have rights too!,

At lest Treat the game with respect as u do with other Video Games and Shows and Whatever! But this stuff Pisses me off!
    This is one of my Favorite games You be piss if some one said something you really like or one of your games or whatever, they said that makes the lord cry you be saying what I'm saying now!

I defent for myself o.k!, I'm not leting these things run wild in my head and crack I have a mess up life you are making it worse!
    And yes I'm Christan I love God,Jesus and the Holy Faith Sprit
    Make fun of me My life is mess up already cause I never stand for myself.

AHHHH! &*(&*&$() ^&*#)*#$ *()*$ *%()#%*() !!!

Blog Entries

End of FFVI made me nearly cry, I was just so happy

One hungry Tyrannosaurus Pauten's Avatar

FFX When (SPOILER)Auron is sent

Final fantasy has a lot of sad moments for me:

FFVII:The Ending, and when Aeris dies
    FFVIII: Squalls and Rinoas romance, the Eyes on Me scene
    FFIX: The Ending, aww!!!
    FFX: The ending and the lake scene in Malalenia
    FFX-2: The Good ending

I was very upset when Aeris died. I havent actually cried whislt playing a game, just upset.

O.k thats off the line!, Sure I did not like FFX-2 at the Start when I frist played it but later I like it alot. What makes you know what Jesus crys about even if you have not ment him face to face. yes you can talk to him but I'm sure 100000% thats not like him that stuff of you people making fun of games that people like to play pisses me off!
    I'm sorry if this gets anyone mad and have rights but I have rights too!,

At lest Treat the game with respect as u do with other Video Games and Shows and Whatever! But this stuff Pisses me off!
    This is one of my Favorite games You be piss if some one said something you really like or one of your games or whatever, they said that makes the lord cry you be saying what I'm saying now!

I defent for myself o.k!, I'm not leting these things run wild in my head and crack I have a mess up life you are making it worse!
    And yes I'm Christan I love God,Jesus and the Holy Faith Sprit
    Make fun of me My life is mess up already cause I never stand for myself.

AHHHH! &*(&*&$() ^&*#)*#$ *()*$ *%()#%*() !!!
    Geez calm down. Im a Catholic and there was nothing offensive to me there. He made a comment about Jesus, so what? I dont think Jesus will take a huge offense to it. And if anyone has met him face to face, I'd wanna met them!

Yeah, but if you were like me you be sore to

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

ff8: ward goes (dunno the word) un talk able. i was like, dude major bummer, no more crap jokes n stuff. Find out Laguna didn't get together wif Julia.(funny story, first time, named rinoa julia, then find out, julia was her mom! oh god!)Trabia garden bombed.
    ff6:well u know (the end) and daryl (she is dead, not gogo) what a way to go. crashing an airship at uber high speed.
    ff7: uh.. aeris, and, finding out about the war with wutai(brave wutains), Nibel burning
    ff9: when my brother destroyed disk 1.vivi, black mages (cargo ship, bmv)
    ff10: most of it. when tidus says "this is my story" i wanna punch him then feel sad.
    ffta: when (apparently) marche does mass homocide/genocide on ivalice. ritz says she won't help marche get home because her hair is pink.(wtf??)

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Auron. He made me cry. Wanna know why? Tis in the ending. Beat the game and find out.

Anyway, I almost cried when Celes tried to commit suicide when the world of balace was wrecked. Then I DID cry when Rachel becomes the Pheniox, and then I was so happy for Terra in the end. If you beat the game without having Locke (talk about a challenge, meh?) then Celes waits for Locke at the end (it's in the beautiful FMV called "For the lovers") Terra got to stay... ^_^ FFVI was the most emotional for me. Edgar, you still make me cry, just looking at you... (read my emotional spill in the Eyes on Each Other forum, you will understand then.)

FFVII: Aerith. I had no clue what was gonna happen, and when Sephiroth... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! Now I really think Kefka is so much better! He didn't stoop so low!

In FF1 you find out it's a timeloop and the characters don't exist. I even made up what the characters were saying and wrote a script and then... yeah. Stupid time loop.

In FFIV: Tellah. No! Tellah, we need you! Rosa doesn't know life1 yet! >< Yeah...
    "I'm a General, not some OPERA FLOOZY!"
    You wanna see my artwork?
    www.kawaiiranchan.deviantart.com