Thread: Thrice fans?

Default Thrice fans?

Anybody a fan of Thrice? I love them, despite all the changes they've gone through since they've first started out. "Vheissu," their new album, seems to be a bit too mellow, but I love it nevertheless. Just as angry-angsty as always =)
    난... 왜 사람을 미워하지? us.cyworld (because nobody here would understand the Korean one anyway, right?)

My life idol in every way since August 2000. Watch her perform her new Japanese single live. =)

Yooniece: (n) A Korean-Japanese / American geeknerd in www.metroparkusa.com clothing.

Yea, Im a big fan of the old stuff too, not too nuts about the new cd but eh. I actually got to meet them a while back. yea, I accidently parked in the band parking lot and was like walking around and bumped into the guitarist. He was like folding shirts for their little stand, and I helped him out a bit, I worked in retail at the time and was damn good at shirt folding. The other guys came out eventually too, they seemed pretty cool. I don't like asking for photos or autographs, I think that kinda cheapens the experience.

Last edited by Callahan; 11-16-2005 at 05:07 AM.