Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: You're going to hell!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Someone's signature made me laugh the other day. I can't remember which member has it, but there are two cats in the picture, and the caption is "We can't stop here. This is bat country".

I hadn't laughed so much in weeks.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

My day was really bad but I always manage to laugh at something. Today I was on real tracksuiter territory and it amused me that a sign had been put up that said no games of cricket! Just the thought of tracksuiters setting up a game of cricket on that titchy bit of wasteland amused me. And lots of the near by houses and buildings had the windows smashed. And I could imagine the tracksuiters on television saying "arr mate, if only we could have a nice game of cricket on that little wee bit of wasteland there, we wouldn't have to throw bricks through the windows because we'd be playing our cricket there wouldn't we ?" Also I was laughing at the toilet paper in college it was awful. And it had a leaf pattern on it which made me laugh because I was thinking why spend your time putting a leaf pattern on it when you could dedicate your time to making this awful paper softer?Then I realised the pattern was obviously a suggestion that you'd be in more comfort wipeing your ass with leaves then with that stuff. Welcome to my world of silly humour which amuses no one but me and the odd relative.....

I'm still waiting for my day to shower me with joy and meaning...

:whaaa: I've adopted this smiley

Im south of heaven

Owen made this sig. R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Mullet
    I was having a good day helping people avoid hell until everyone laughed at our pamphlets.
    Flying Mullet, master of contextual comedy. xD

oh boy this thread is funny. I got a good laugh out of it

Quote Originally Posted by Neel With A Hat
    Flying Mullet, master of contextual comedy. xD

Aren't they making that a catagory at the Emmies?
    Whore since '04. Selling my skills as an artist and writer.

http://www.freewebs.com/acalhoun/

I saw a man on one of those childrens motorcycles riding on it down a main road, it was a really small one as well. It would be too small for someone over the age of 5 let alone a full grown man. It was so funny