Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789

Thread: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

The movie is good and the best yet in my opinion.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack
    Emma Watson over-acted everything "Things Are Gonna...Change...Arn't they?".
    she only over acted in the first movie.

over acting is the main character who plays a female palladin.

MON.STERS. THEY ATTACK US. CANT YOU FEEL THERE PRESSENCE HERE.

*small fight*

YOU ARE OUR ONLY HOPE. you... AS A HERO! MUST GO TO THE CABIN AND RETRIEVE etc... etc... *conversation goes on*

I liked the end battle it was cool

I found this film to be so emotional and I was moved to tears with Cedrics death and seeing James and Lily. Voldemort actually scared me this time. The makeup was very well done. Next to PoA, its my second favourite Potter film!

Barty Crouch JR should not have made such an early appearance. I really didnt see the need for that. Movie goers arent that stupid and Im sure if they had stuck to the book, they would have know who Barty Crouch Jr was eventually.
    Also, the whole nicking Neville?! Why do that!? Nevillie is a sweetheart, the last thing on his mind would have been to steal something! I didnt know what had happened the minute that rock band came on! Totally threw me off guard and I didnt think it was nessary. I also looked forward to the other dragon battles too, but instead we cut straight to Harrys. And yes Murtle was beyond annoying, as ever.

Even though some parts did annoy me, I did enjoy the movie. I loved it when Mad Eye Moody (Baty Crouch Jr) turned Draco into the bouncing ferret! McGonagalls reaction is priceless! I also loved the return of Voldemort, that was brilliant. Really spooked me. And seeing Harrys parents and Cedrics ghost had me in tears and when Harry bought him back.

The ONLY performances I didnt like was Barty Crouch Jr (The whole tongue thing drove me mad!), Cho Chang and Harry (the scene in the owl tower was cringing and her accent?! Didnt like at all). I thought Rupert and Emma oushined Dan. They were brilliant in this movie! Brendan Gleeson was brilliant as Mad Eye Moody and I think hes a stunning actor.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

They should of stuck to the book and it would of made better sense, still good movie.

LET THE HAMMER FALL

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

one of the most powerful moments of the movie.
    is when they made you feel sorry for the bug.

I was really quite scared for it, poor thing.

that build up to the final fight was awe inspiring... the atmosphere of the maze was brilliant.