Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Elitism

I wonder if the original post falls under the jurisdiction of Big D's new thread closing policy, since it may be that "it's only purpose is to agitate/offend someone else".

Blog Entries

Make this guy a moderator!

there was a picture here

My path to power is unstoppable.(1)

Works Cited:
    (1) With A Hat, Neel. "Custom Title". 18 Nov 2005.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FFGuevara
    And i hope you realize being a homosexual as you CLAIM you are you would be considered a 3rd class citizen in a elitist society, you might even be killed for your sexuallity. (Eh i hate people who support something they have no idea of)
    Actually, it depends on what kind of society it is. There could be an elitist society that centers and thrives on homosexuality. You, FFGuevara, might be killed for saying things without qualification.

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Thief Locke
    Actually, it depends on what kind of society it is. There could be an elitist society that centers and thrives on homosexuality. You, FFGuevara, might be killed for saying things without qualification.
    A elitist Social Darwin society despises homosexuality, it would gather homosexuals and other minorities and eliminate them. It would be just as awful as the Nazi society that Hitler wanted (He was also a social darwin just so you know).

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

All I know is I really enjoyed running the Secret Elitist Party, and I always appreciate being around the best.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder
    All I know is I really enjoyed running the Secret Elitist Party, and I always appreciate being around the best.
    What makes you guys better then everyone else?

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

You'll be just as dead as the rest of them in the end.

i hate when people think there better then other people. if you think your so great then you should have some proof.
    lynx
    beaten final fantasy III,IV,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X,X-2,XII,mystic quest, tacitcs, tactics advanced, crystal chronicles.

you only live once but if you do it right once is enough

my FF amvs

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by FFGuevara
    What makes you guys better then everyone else?
    You wouldn't understand. *strikes a pose*

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

Hitler's execution of his idea was flawed. He went after the wrong groupings of people. Jews had controlled the wealth of Germany. He should have eliminated those who were just too weak, or born into an unfortunate situation (which they didn't get out of), and use them as scape goats.

About the homosexuality clause. Homosexuals aren't automatically third class citezins. In many cases, we're the most fashionable, we have good jobs, and while we don't have the rights that heterosexuals do, that doesn't mean we aren't working to achieve them. Your arguement is void and negligible.

Some of these people grasp my concepts. Some don't. It's okay.

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

It not about whether or not we grasp your concepts. I get your point. I do, and I loathe it, for it is the antithesis of all I believe in.

well, then perhaps you should suggest why you believe what you do, rather than merely state that you disagree.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Dignified Pauper
    Hitler's execution of his idea was flawed. He went after the wrong groupings of people. Jews had controlled the wealth of Germany. He should have eliminated those who were just too weak, or born into an unfortunate situation (which they didn't get out of), and use them as scape goats.
    He went after them too. If those with disabilities count as "weak", he made sure that all those with hereditary illnesses (and plenty who were disabled but their disability had nothing to do with genes) were sterilised. The Nazis also rounded up plenty of people who you would consider unworthy and put them into concentration camps too (before they put the Jews into them, I believe) such as criminals, hobos, social deviants, prostitutes, etc.

But the Nazi's persecution of the Jews obviously gets more attention because there were more of them, and they killed them rather than just sterilising them or putting them into a concentration camp. (I'd like to point out the difference between concentration camp and death camp.)

Exactly, Hitler focused on the Jews. It was just the wrong population majority. I don't discriminate ethnicity, I discriminate personality.