Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Ending/worst ending Ever for FF

Default Best Ending/worst ending Ever for FF

First off all i think all of the ending are somewhat good but the best over all *drummmmm rollll plz* is FFX omg "All the dreams that have faded away and all the people that u have lost... never forget them *tear tear* mi mom just happend to be in the room while it was playing (she had never watched me play before) and she cryed! Gotta give u props for that one!!! The worst of all *no drumm rolll plz) is (in mi opinion) FF VII. Nothing else to say ur thoughts plz! Thanks,
    Cody

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

This goes in General FF

ummm... ok thx! lol im noob dont no how to change!

The best ending is easily FFVIII. The whole thing was brilliantly choreographed and didn’t need to rely on awkward subtitles like FFVII.

It hard to pick a worst, because there isn’t really a terrible FF ending. Probably FFIV. I know the whole thing has a rather nifty Shakespearian charm to it, but it’s not really my thing…

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yes, VIII had the best ending, in my opinion. It was absolutely perfect; I can't think of anything that would make it better than it already was. The music at the end was...well, great.

I don't know about worst wait yes I do. The normal ending for X-2. What a load of crap. Seriously. I was very upset with that ending.

>=(
    --Box Box Box Box

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

FFX makes me cry consistantly, so it's a good ending, but I don't like it.

I love FF8's ending though <3

ff2j gets props for the shortest ending I've seen so far.

The perfect ending for x-2 made me very satisfied, so it was the most successful.

i think ff9 had the best ending. just when everyone think (SPOILER)zidane is dead BAM! there he is. and also because of the way how everyone was gonna meet up again to go see the play and everyone was there it made it perfect to me. it had my jump out of my seat clapping haha.

i thought the worst was ff8. sorry but the whole squall and his memory freaking out and everything getting blurry and wandering around in a desert jsut ddint make much sense. and how rinoa just knows where to go to find him sorry it didnt make any sense. but dont worry i did enjoy final fantasy 8 a lot.

Edit by D: Spoilers
    lynx
    beaten final fantasy III,IV,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X,X-2,XII,mystic quest, tacitcs, tactics advanced, crystal chronicles.

you only live once but if you do it right once is enough

my FF amvs

Tactics has my favorite ending. The scene isn't spectacular, but the ending itself was great. One of the villians (well, technically a villian) becomes king, the corupted church gets to continue, Olan is killed for telling the truth, Balmafula has her tongue cut out, and the heroes had to spend the rest of their lives in hiding. Much more realistic than the others.

As for the worst ending... Hard to say. FFI, I guess. You kill Chaos, and then there was just some stuff about returning to the past, and then THE END. I didn't like that. But then I didn't expect anything grand either.

VIII had my favorite ending. VI had a really enjoyable ending also. My worst would probably be the regular ending of X-2 (havnt done the 100% one yet). I was extremely dissapointed.

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

Well you have to put FFI's ending in perspective. I mean it was on the NES and it was the first game. You have to forgive them a little because of that. My favorite would be FFVI because of the overall style, it put focus on the characters individually, even the ones who had little to no storyline, played their themes, and had a very nice presentation. My least favorite would be either FFIV (yay! we've saved the world! now everyone gets to be a king! 'cept Kain, cuz he sucks!) or FFVIII (okay, let's show a bunch of totally random clips that make no sense and then show Squall and Rinoa kissing) for being so utterly inane and having nothing in the way of suprises or sudden insights.

FFVIII
    awesome
    especially with eyes on me playing

FFVII or X had the best ending
    I felt the early FF's had bad endings ....... well mainly just FF 1-3

FFVIII, I would expect to win this kind of thread, as the ending was so beautiful, and for me meant a lot.

FFI probably gets the worst ending, as there wasn't much of a storyline to end.

I'll add a middle:
    2.FFX
    3.FFIX
    4.FFVII
    5.FFX-2
    6.FFT
    Though I liked all of these that's how I would divide them, 'cept FFVII would do better if I was including the fight with Sephy and the scene entering that fight (yes I know I should include this, but I'm only talking here about the ending FMV's.

Thanks Jess1 for the awesome sig!!!
    Heh, heh, heh
    Join my latest RP, Magi of Greece, http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=77394

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Best : FF9
    Worst : FF1. All that effort for some screens of text? This is worse than Zelda!
    There is no signature here. Move along.

My favourite ending is VI and the worst in my opinion was X-2
    He owes allegiance to no one, and will do anything for money.He comes and goes like the wind

I just need enough to feed my dog, say about 3000 gil