Thread: Help with SNES9X emulator on PSP. Plz help!

Default Help with SNES9X emulator on PSP. Plz help!

Hello everyone, I have been trying to get my psp to run snes emulators on it and i need some help. I followed the instructions on this page http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=6432 and for some reason I can't get the thing to work. I have done the steps as far as I can but still can't get it to work. I have a 1.5 version psp so I have been following those directions. The problem is, when I have to download the file that is mentioned in the first step, I can't open that file for some reason. It says that I have to choose a program from the list but I'm not sure which program to use. I would greatly appreciate any help someone could give me, just imagine playing Chrono Trigger on the go! Thanks in advance.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

You either need to switch to a browser that handles file downloads more sensibly like Firefox, or right click the link and save it instead of opening it It's a .rar file, so make sure you've already got Winrar or 7zip or some other compression program that handles that type of file
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP

I do use firefox, could you plz tell me where I could gt that winrar or 7zip? Thank you

Google it. Its like an advance version of Winzip or something, but just go to google. There be loads me thinks

Thanks everyone for the help, I've got it working now