Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A spam thread

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

My mailbox filters hundreds of spam mail a day to my bulk mail folder so I don't see most of it, but once in a while something slips through. Usually those "hello i am a prince from istrabekistan and i need to give you mucho big monies becuse my father is going to kill me for my birthday" ones.

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

I hacked Schlup's email. Apparently, someone wants to make her penis three times larger.

Me... I don't get spam e-mail. I read them all because all have legitimate content.

Nulli Secundus Primus Inter Pares's Avatar

Constant love letters from Kyono, rubah and LMA but that's about it, every 2 days or so I clear 300 emails of LJ comments and PM notifictations from EoFF.

Hotmail doesn't seem to get any spam anymore, even in the junk folders.
    :joey:

Touché,Threeché,SPAMATION Monster Hunt's Avatar

meow!
    what? it IS a spam thread!
    was all like to who was acctually feeling due to the fact that :oscar: & :frylock: couldn't go to his b'day party. patted him on the back and :mog: said there's always next year. felt more , felt , but :moose: (who knows when (as the person he is) he came in) was more of a . :magus: jumped in and told that no one really likes him. BROKEN ran everyone over with a :sophia:. So lived happily ever after, especially after he had with :rsl:
    The end!

66% of sig statistics are fake- and so is this one.

Lumberjack Recognized Member RSL's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't get to much spam in my gmail account. My old email address was nothing but spam. I bet if I check it now there are over 1000 spam emails in my inbox. I hope no one tries to legitimately reach me via that address as I'll never see it.

My gmail is 99% EoFF reported posts. Some of them are pretty spammy, I guess.