Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What is

onions and garlic. i'm no vamp and they're completely harmless, but i wouldn't have went bulimic after certain meals if i hadn't been forced to eat them...of course, what my brother has drank...wow, he might have to see the doctor for a flatworm inspection...
    Last edited by Yuffie514; 11-23-2005 at 04:00 PM.

Brussel Sprouts....I ate them because there was a delicious dessert coming up, and I had to finish all my dinner to have some...

Man, did I gag...over and over...

Quote Originally Posted by Vyk
    Any alcohol is bad to me. I've had daiquiris that were only 3%. But if I can taste the alcohol. It just tastes like crap. I hate alcohol. But I wouldn't say its the nastiest. I'm gonna have to go out on a limb here though. The first thing that comes to mind is cold pasta salads. What the heck are those people thinking. Noodles are supposed to be warm. And the sauce is usually tangy and sweet and yuck. Not good for noodles. Tastes like sweet potatoes or something. Bleh.
    That goes for me too. Not only beer, but other alcohol consistent fluids aswell. Even the smell of it... blehh! My father is always drinking whiskey and licqueur and brandy and other stuff that smells REALLY bad, I only haven't tasted so I can't say that they're the nastiest/worst thing I've tasted :P

And I agree on the pasta thing, too. Once at cooking class (?) we had to make a salad with macaroni in it, and I couldn't eat it. Not that it tasted bad, but to me, the cold and slimy macaronis just didn't fit in with the fresh salad and other freshy-feely things...

I remembered another thing which gets me go all "yuckie". Sweet and sour sauces, in regular food. No no no! Sweet is meant for dessert, not for the main dish :( sauces are supposed to be salty or spicy, not sweet. My friend once ordered some chinese food with sweet & sour sauce and I gagged the whole thing through. I thought I was going to puke on the plate -_-; But I just couldn't say that I didn't like it, she offered the meal so I couldn't say no... ó.ò

Oh, oh! I also hate mushrooms, olives, anjovis, crab and... oh well. I'm just too picky, aren't I?

Fevered lovers and austere thinkers
    Love equally, in their ripe season
    Cats powerful and gentle, pride of the house
    Like them they feel the cold, like them are sedentary

- Charles Baudelaire
    I'm listening to...

Prawns... I'm picky, OK? >_>;

Quote Originally Posted by Primus Inter Pares
    It really does depend on what you're drinking really, and what you're drinking it with.
    I drink beer because it makes me drunk.
    I prefer a nice Malibu Woohoo, though.
    .:@~Kaz~@:.

Wow, Rini, you just reminded me. I had Sweet'n'Sour chicken the other day. I didn't think it'd be THAT sweet. And there's NO chicken in it (and not even cat meat, just nasty sweet-potato tasting noodles [not that I'd eat cat meat...]).

I usually like it, but two double shots of vodka made me gag last night, yes it did.

I cant think of the nastiest thing ive ever eaten at the moment though, since most food I eat tends to be good.

Soarkraut... I died that day. So did my soul.

*puke*
    The Opposite of Love is not Hate. The Opposite of Love is indifference.

The Nerd Who Knows Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I would have to say green beans. I have eaten stuff that other people think is gross, like worms, but they tasted alot better than green beans.

<PaperStar> live fast, die young, bad plefs do it well

The worst thing I ever ate was Mo-Nercy...it refused to die and stabbed my poor stomach until it succumbed to gastric juices..