Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Don't you just hate school/college?

Everyone complains about school and how they aren't treated fairly while they are there.

But you'll get over it once you leave. -_- It's called "discipline"; they're just trying to get you to do your work. The tech guy already has an education and a job and, unless he is called to do something... technical... what else is he going to do? Sounds like a pretty awesome job to me. =3

Once you leave school and go on to uni you'll have so many more liberties. You can basically do whatever the hell you want, when you want. But you'll miss school, trust me.

Just be glad that you don't have to live on your own or pay bills yet. All you gotta do is learn.
    .:@~Kaz~@:.

There's plenty that could be done, actually. Website maintenance, chat maintenance. SOMETHING. Although, admittedly, you do have a point. My parents probably aren't even gonna pay my uni fees. I'm worried about what's gonna happen when the time comes for that.

My parents don't pay for anything for me. They don't have the money.

You just gotta watch what you spend and make sure you always have enough money to cover what you NEED to pay. It's not incredibly hard it's just stressful and a lot to worry about.
    .:@~Kaz~@:.

They only say school is the best days of your life when they're done with it.
    The last words of Oscar Wilde, to the wallpaper in his room - "One of us has to go"

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm actually really happy with school. I have straight A's in all classes except for Math, which is B+, I'm enjoyed Chorus and Art, I have nice new friends and people are pretty nice.

I/don't/like/school/college/?

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

I like seeing friends, and school just happens to be that place. Im going very rebelious at school these days

Ahah, holy crap, sorry if this seems like a bump, but I've well and truly REBELLED! =P This will be fun until I get pwned by the tech guys, but hey, I found another way on messenger. Hah, I knew I'd crack it sooner or later.

Free-range Human Recognized Member Lawr's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Why do you people make such attractive Forum Titles!?
    I can't even make it to my UserCP!
    placeholder_text.jpeg