Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: On your skin forevar!

No tatoos for me. I might get small and simple one later on of something like a :<3: or a to remind me to be happy.

However... I'm always writing on myself with Sharpie and Hi-Liter if that counts for anything.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by edczxcvbnm
    I think tattoos are ugly. I don't have one nor want one.
    Well, I was going to show you that tattoo on my ass that has a picture of you on it, but I guess I have to get it removed now!

I wanna get Shadow the Hedgehog on my left bicep, and Sonic on my right.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Anaisa, by law a licensed tattoo parlor or artist HAS to see your ID before s/he can tattoo you. However, an unlicensed one probably doesn't care.

Signature by rubah. I think.

I've seen quite tattoos on other people or somewhere else which has made me want a tattoo. I'd never actually get a tattoo though - I know I'd regret it later on.

I love tattoos. Quite a few people in my family have them. My Dad's tattoo on his upper arm is my favourite. My mother has around five of them I think, possibly more. She has mine and my sisters name tattooed on her arm.

I like tattoos, but yea. I'd never get one.

Apparantly, they're really addictive and once you get one, it's fairly tempting to get another.

I'd like to get one (just the one mind) on the inside of my forearm or my elbow. Something small.
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything

I've been thinking of getting my blood type, last four of social security, and name, like a dog tag on my upper back. Or somewhere.

I've been wanting one since I was about 17 but still can't seem to think of something that would be universally acceptable to a 19 year old and 40 year old. If I got one it'd likely be on my arm or something.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

I have no desire to get one, but I think they're sexy. If one day I magically end up a buff sexy chiseled body god of a man then I'll look into getting one.
    I like Kung-Fu.

Quote Originally Posted by fire_of_avalon
    Anaisa, by law a licensed tattoo parlor or artist HAS to see your ID before s/he can tattoo you. However, an unlicensed one probably doesn't care.
    Ive been into a few tattoo parlours which I assume were licensed since they were pretty much in the town centre and weren't at all seedy. And they didn't ask anybody I was with for ID who got tatooed. And also I was told that my parent or guardian could sign a consent form for me to have the tattoo done, and I wouldn't have to show any ID.

Ive often thought of it myself...

If I did, I would get something like an arcane magic symbol on my back, something like that symbol in that game Vagrant Story (Bloody Sin, is that it?)

I'd never dream of it.

FFXIV Character

Hildy Manderville (Faerie)
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I have a tattoo on my right forearm. It has a meaningful significance as a remembrance to what once was. It's a band around my arm, and on the underside are the initials "ML" for "Majken Lousie." My old name, before I had it legally changed to Bastian James.

After I get my surgery, I'm thinking about getting another one, over my heart. I'm still debating, however.

imagine being one of those big fat guys at truck stops with tattoos all over their arms.

that's what i do whenever the slightest thought of getting a tattoo comes up. then i smile to know that i won't be like that ever. :D

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa
    Ive been into a few tattoo parlours which I assume were licensed since they were pretty much in the town centre and weren't at all seedy. And they didn't ask anybody I was with for ID who got tatooed. And also I was told that my parent or guardian could sign a consent form for me to have the tattoo done, and I wouldn't have to show any ID.
    Maybe we just do things differently here, but everywhere I've been has been ID necessary, besides my friend's dad who does them out of his house. Weird.

Signature by rubah. I think.