Thread: That Linkin Park Dude

Δ As above, so below ∇ crashNUMBERS's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default That Linkin Park Dude

That guy that raps in Linkin Park. He just made a song called "Petrified" (I think?) with another group (He's still with Linkin Park) and it's a pretty decent song. Actually, It's a great song. He's an OK rapper and has a pretty good flow for natural. What do you think?? Discuss or shut up.. (God Im so mean ;D)

Mike Shinoda? Fort Minor? I don't feel like looking up Petrified to see what group's associated with it. But Mike did some extra stuff that wasn't too bad. Didn't actually sound too different from LP though. The song or two I heard anyway.

I imagine it would sound like Linkin Park, just without the whiney guy.

But what do I know?

I mean the music is really similar and everything too.

Blog Entries

Your right. It is kind of. And except the guitar and drums...

Its more like some of the older Linkin Park hip hop tunes from when they were called Hybrid Theory. Songs like 'High Voltage' and 'Step Up' where the lead singer, Chester Bennington, didnt feature or only featured as a backing vocal. Theres also one on the Meteora album that sounds similar to Mike's Fort Minor stuff called 'Nobodies Listening'. The Fort Minor stuff didnt sound too bad but I still prefere the Linkin Park stuff, especially the first album 'Hybrid Theory'.

i like linkin park i havn't heard the one song anyways.. anyone know this song try to frigue it out..
    iam so sick of the hungred, sick of the .., sick acting like a poser while i find a place to rest
    i wanna be another i hate where you stand you don't understand.. x2
    and so on i like this song but... system of a down is better than linkin park

Blog Entries

My favorite Linkin Park song is "Faint" and "In The End"...

Quote Originally Posted by EPIC - MASTER OF COMBAT
    i like linkin park i havn't heard the one song anyways.. anyone know this song try to frigue it out..
    iam so sick of the hungred, sick of the .., sick acting like a poser while i find a place to rest
    i wanna be another i hate where you stand you don't understand.. x2
    and so on i like this song but... system of a down is better than linkin park
    That song is called "A Place For My Head". I'm not really into Mike's rapping bits in Linkin Park. If they dropped him and added some solos they'd be amazing.
    [leeza]Total sig height should not be over 250 pixels, including all text.[/leeza]

Sry to go off topic, but does anyone have any idea when they are planning to release their next album? Just wondering, Meteora came out more than 2 years ago I think and it seems like they're do for another album.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos189
    Sry to go off topic, but does anyone have any idea when they are planning to release their next album? Just wondering, Meteora came out more than 2 years ago I think and it seems like they're do for another album.
    Mid 2006 sometime. It was supposed to be this year but there was all those side-projects and the trouble they had with their record label.