Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Mods

He made an accout called "I hate Primus Inter Pares". He apologised to the Admins and everything but It looks like they are stickin' with the ban. Shame really, he livened the place up a bit...

Nulli Secundus Primus Inter Pares's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Summoner
    He made an accout called "I hate Primus Inter Pares". He apologised to the Admins and everything but It looks like they are stickin' with the ban. Shame really, he livened the place up a bit...
    He made General Chat unbearable with other words.
    :joey:

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Dignified Pauper
    is that brown i see on your nose?
    :laugh:

Look, it's not my fault that most of the Cid's Knights are lame. Well actually no, it's not even most of them anymore, just Yama-guywhatever. And Del, his Goodfellas or Scarface or Gigli or whatever it's supposed to be avatar and sig set have just got old. He needs a new look. A new look involving animated gifs.

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

EXCUSE ME!? I'm not asking to be a moderator if thats what you are thinking. How about this, right. You go toddle off back to your little spam threads or wherever you came from and GROW UP!!!

Everyone knows that the mods here horde pr0n. They steal children. They worship the Norse Deity Loki. They ban people for reasonable and unreasonable reasons. They have preferential treatment, especially that BoB guy. What's up with him and that Psychotic guy... something fishy.
    Not to mention that Rube is always getting molested by Marick. Phoa is always parading around her sexiness. Leeza is just the enforcer, more-so than Del. Eest is just a poet with an edge on moderation.

See, you're a brown noser. These people steal children! STEAL CHILDREN! Do you want your children stolen!?

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I heard Necronopticus voted Republican.

Lawless forums are where it's at

pain dot jpg, son!

Actually I think semi lawless forums are the best. So no pain.jpg but still funny stuff like internet arguments over who has the biggest wang.

Blog Entries

At least it's not a staff making the thread like usual

there was a picture here

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    I heard Necronopticus voted Republican.
    'nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by Dignified Pauper
    Everyone knows that the mods here horde pr0n. They steal children. They worship the Norse Deity Loki. They ban people for reasonable and unreasonable reasons. They have preferential treatment, especially that BoB guy. What's up with him and that Psychotic guy... something fishy.
    Not to mention that Rube is always getting molested by Marick. Phoa is always parading around her sexiness. Leeza is just the enforcer, more-so than Del. Eest is just a poet with an edge on moderation.

See, you're a brown noser. These people steal children! STEAL CHILDREN! Do you want your children stolen!?
    1) If you know what all these people get up to then you are either making it up or are dangerously interested... GET HELP!!! By the way… I’m 17... I don’t have kids to be stolen... You really need to get out more....
    (That’s the one bad thing about this forum... if you use it for prolonged amounts of time you no longer understand the concept of reality......
    2) Who cares what people vote...?
    3) Lawless forums are just useless....

AAANYYYWAAYY!!! Im goin' now i'm slowly losing the will to live...

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

HEY! I'll have you know I've only stolen one child since I started! It's not plural!

Nulli Secundus Primus Inter Pares's Avatar

...kikimm got to ya didn't she?
    :joey:

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Thief Locke
    I haven't seen a moderator here in all the years I've been here. I've seen Knights charging to and fro on their, well, chargers, but that's an entirely different story.

And Yams strolls.

But this isn't about how Knights get around, is it, or there'd be more gossip about how Raist got "around" back in the d--*shot by sniper*
    Is it hoover jousting time? o_o...

Quote Originally Posted by Classic Axe
    Actually I think semi lawless forums are the best. So no pain.jpg but still funny stuff like internet arguments over who has the biggest wang.
    Agreed. If anyone knows of any let me know. ¬_¬

My point, however, was that the mods are only doing their job, and (by the looks of it ) there are young posters here, so they must be PROTECTED FROM THE OBSCENITIES! And soforth...

They gotta do what they gotta do.
    .:@~Kaz~@:.

1) If you know what all these people get up to then you are either making it up or are dangerously interested... GET HELP!!! By the way… I’m 17... I don’t have kids to be stolen... You really need to get out more....
    (That’s the one bad thing about this forum... if you use it for prolonged amounts of time you no longer understand the concept of reality......
    2) Who cares what people vote...?
    3) Lawless forums are just useless....

1) As the original EoFF News Reporter, it is my job to undergo research to uncover such findings. None of these things are made up. I'm interested because I plan on becoming a mod and overthrowing the forums into lawless chaos.
    Just because you don't have children to be stolen, that doesn't mean you should support it. Leeza willingly submitted her children to the EoFF staff to become one of them. Tragic really.
    Also, this forum represents reality itself.

2) Everyone. Don't you know that if you're Democrat, then you're a raging homosexual, or you're going to hell - oh wait, that's one in the same anymore.
    If you're Republican, then you judge anyone on the moralistic preference to the Christian God. Sadly, you too will be in hell.

3) Near Lawless Forums always have the best people posting the best spam and the worst noobs posting the worst spam, unless it's small and localized with the same people posting over and over. Besides, they staff technically support lawlessness, look at their actions.

I was just informed that theundeadhero has coded in secret viruses that get downloaded to your cache' and will destroy your computer at 12AM January 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by Primus Inter Pares
    ...kikimm got to ya didn't she?
    Who's kikimm?