Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ninja's In The News

i wish i could learn some form of fighting, i like tae-kwon-doe sorry if thats spelt wrong

Thanks to Rye for my sig Inverted by me

Nobody " learns " how to fight... and there, there is no form.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Itsunari 2000
    Ninja's did or do not " flip out and kill everything " as you put it. They don't run around wearing all black with slits for the eyes - green, brown and gray were common colors and were most likely to be disguised as travelers and servants. Believe it or not, Ninjas do sweat, ninjas do have to visit the toilet now and then and trust me on this one, if a ninja was hit by bullets, he would DIE.

Grow up or go to www.entertheninja.com so you can share your childish little misconceptions with them, or do what you do best, spamming us with the usual bull[img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img] that is all too common in GC.

Fools.
    Oh sorry for ticking you off for having a fun time. "Spamming us with the usual bull[img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img] that is all too common in GC" as you put it. You are right when saying that ninjas don't wear black. In actual practice, ninja did not wear the commonly depicted all black suit. It was actually a shade of dark red, dark green, dark blue, or dark brown as it offered a better camouflage. The idea of the all black suit may come from the clothes stagehands wore at the shadow theatre.

They were spies, so they did take up jobs as monks, yamabushi, waiters and waitresses, traveling salesmen, artists, and rōnin. For how do you get any info without first getting in the audience of your prey?

With all our "childish little misconceptions" we are just having a good ol' time. All this "spamming" we are doing, we are just making something better than it is and enjoying it while we can.

Just because some of us act in "childish ways" doesn't mean we have no idea what we are conversing about. It's great that you can point out our flaws in an effective way though.

Oh the "fools" comment.... nice touch. Oh and don't take offensives to this it's just constructive criticism. And our spam, at least it's not one word posts that do flood GC.

Blog Entries

OMFG NINJAS ARE COOL I CAN'T LIKE THEM ANYMORE!