Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dead or Alive Movie Trailer

LoL Holly Valance (the chick who says do me up in the last bit)...as if she couldnt reach any lower in her career! And u'd think after Sin City that girl who played Miho would have better roles to choose from!

I'll be looking forwqard to this one

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

DOA, although not as technically good as Soul Calibur or Tekken or whatever, was always fun for an idiotic ounch-up. ANd that's what the movie should have been- 90 minutes of Bayman and Leon smashing peoples heads through plate glass, while laughing manically and then doing that weird macho arm-thumping tag victory thing. Also, there should be a scene in which they were pirates.
    Instead, we get this- a crappy piece of crap, which really emphasises the dumbest bit of the game- the stupid-ass girls. They were never anything more than a crappy marketing gimmick, and only served to highlight the well-known fact that the game wasn't as serious as it's rivals.0 It was bad enough when 1 & 2 used the sluts as a way of competing with Tekken, but when DOA moved to Xbox it should have abbandoned the stupid gimmick. But no, 3 more decent, but slut-filled games, and when game that was a dumb-ass excuse to put the girls in as little clothing as possible. Now, if DOA:XBV had consisted of Leon and Bayman batting a severed head back and forth, I'd be all for it. But no, they went with the stupoid gimmick again! DAMNSTUPIDASSGIMMICK!
    By making the movie around this, they've damned the series.