Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Its 100% offical now

I have only saw a short video of FFXII that I downloaded on Limewire... it only had movie scens though, so I cant really judge the battle system or anything yet, but it was a great video though none the less. Kinda nervous about this battle system though because I have herd some people say that it looks/is lame. =|

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

I'm positive this will be one of the better Final Fantasy's. I would say that I will probably like the story more than FFVII-XI, but I don't think it will have anything on VI.

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

It will be hard for most people to acclimate to the battle system(though a lot easier for ffxi vets) but i think the negation of random battles will grow on most people. We all know that people are gonna scream "It's not FINAL FANTASY" bc it's not a photo-copy of FFVII or FFVI(though I wouldn't complain about a copy of the BEST GAME OF ALL TIME) but hopefully I, and everyone else, can play the game without expectations. If I expect the game to be a certain way, then it turns out to be different, even if it's a great game my feeble brain will still be some-what dissapointed. Enjoy the game not bc it's the next in a long series of awesome games, but because it's an awesome game in and of itself(if it does indeed turn out to be awesome).