Page 1 of 13 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: The End-of-Year Ciddies Prediction Party - Please vote before reading

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default The End-of-Year Ciddies Prediction Party - Please vote before reading

And what's the deal with the Ciddies starting two days early? I didn't even get the chance to post my super awesome signature. Too bad it doesn't matter, since ShlupQuack had better win that one anyways.

Oh yeah, rules: No reading this thread until your votes are in. No making predictions until your votes are in. No advertising, but feel free to make fun of the predictors for being wrong. It happens everytime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proto
    Alright. Welcome to Part Two of the Ciddies Prediction Party.

<s>In the last Ciddies</s> Two Ciddies ago, I have started a pretty popular idea for predicting winners for the Ciddies, with Psychotic getting the most correct predictions made both times. Now, it's a new day, and a new set of nominations up for new Ciddies this summer. The rules are simple, predict who you expect to win, and no this is not a post who you voted thread, because there's a difference between votes and predictions.

When you vote, you vote for the person who you want to win.
    When you predict, you predict for the person who you expect to win.

Some of your votes may be for the winner, but you can't reveal any of your votes when you predict, if you predict any of the members you have voted for.

Alright, sounds simple, I shall start off. If you may, just copy and paste the nominations from the Ciddies' thread as if you're voting, and just leave out who you predict shall win, and this is optional, give a reason why you think so.
    This is now the official Ciddies Prediction thread. Huzzah. - Hsu
    Updated Proto's intro. Almost makes me feel like a real moderator! - N
    Last edited by -N-; 11-25-2005 at 09:50 PM.