Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: On your skin forevar!

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Default On your skin forevar!

Tattoos.

I'm getting my first (and probably my last) tattoo on friday at 11 am - as part of my birthday present.
    I'm getting a star and a moon, either on my hip or my lower back. Depending on size and design. (I am finding what I would like, and then my mum is designing it - unless I can find one that is perfect on the internets.) I'm actually quite excited to get my tattoo, instead of nervous because of the pain.

Have you got/want any tattoos?
    Did it hurt?
    Opinions on tattoos?

Go!

Blog Entries

I have one. I got it on my honeymoon in September. Its a small sea turtle on the back of my shoulder. Yes it hurt. I'll probably get another one eventually. My husband has four. I don't think they're a big deal. You should get something that matches your personality, that you won't regret later.

Never really cared for tattoos. Besides if I did get one I'd just regret it in a few years.

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

I think tattoos are ugly. I don't have one nor want one.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I got a Nirvana tattoo on my left shoulder when I was 16, or 17. MAn, that was a long time ago Never regretted it. I plan to get somethign on my right shoulder around February/March.

I want to put a Bar Code tattoo on the back of my head some time, but ive got some waiting to do ...

I've got several on my arms & chest. I love them, but it's a subjective argument.

Just make sure you get something you are 100% sure you'll still want ten years from now.

I wouldn't get a tattoo because it wouldn't always match the clothing im wearing, and that matters to me. I could get one where you couldn't see it with my clothes on but what would be the point in that?!

I want to get the heart from the heartagram on my right wrist
    I would love to be happy, but unfortunately I'm too busy being awesome and kicking your ass at everything

I want a tatoo, but i have to wait until im 18

Owen made this sig. R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by v.e.n.o.m.
    I want a tatoo, but i have to wait until im 18
    You don't if you can actually pass for eighteen. I doubt that any tattoo parlour would ask you for I.D if you look old enough.

i want the good old "your name" tattooed on my ass

Dreddz, I like that idea of having a barcode tattoo, that's pretty creative. I think tattoos are cool, it's a way of decorating your body with art. I don't have any yet but I want one, something girly like a butterfly or a flower. My boyfriend has like 7 tattoos, mostly skulls, one dragon, and a radiation symbol.
    Old enough to know better, but dumb enough to do it anways.

Blanche: "In the south we mature faster...I think it's the heat." Dorothy: "I think it's the gin."

I have a TINY little blue + on my left "ring finger" just below the first knuckle. I dont even know how i got it.

I've always been curious. And everytime a girl talks about tattoos I get even more curious. Because they almost always consider getting one, or actually do get one on their lower back. Can someone female please explain to me why girls always want a tattoo there? Just wondering.